Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
"We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 20:56:08

Fellas, what's your success rate been like when an MG dishes out this line? Particularly when she's being very opaque about what's available - leaving you clueless on extra costs and services until you're in the room with her.

I've never bothered with girls who say things like this because I want things to be confirmed up front, so I head in KNOWING I'll at least get some of what I want. Just curious about how often it's worked for or against you if you've just rolled with it?
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:20:36

I take only the exact amount into the appointment so don't bother with those who offer extras but didn't divulge upfront.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:27:35

This whole extras thing just pisses me off. Nuff said.
roshta
roshta - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 825
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:29:49

I never want to ruin my cock's day, so I stay away if what's on offer has those kind of conditions
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3725
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:46:03

I also only carry exact cash to a booking and possibly some for an extra or extension that I would get the rates for before confirming a booking.

This is because I made the mistake of walking into the room with too much cash, and the. Started thinking with the small head and paid ridiculous amounts for usually what turns out to be 5 minutes FH at the end or even a 30 BJ.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:54:44

On 2021-04-26 21:46:03 Need4Passion said:
Started thinking with the small head and paid ridiculous amounts for usually what turns out to be 5 minutes FH at the end or even a 30 BJ.


Oof, you've just triggered me. I've had FH and oral confirmed upfront and still ended up with this situation.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3728
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 21:59:02

I had to lol modnar.

Sorry man, we've all been there and paid the school fees and still will if we don't leave the wallet at home.

Another too I use of I suspect these types of situations BB it not sure is book a quicky or 30 minutes to minimize the school fees. If it's good, you'll be back for a long session for sure but if not, you've wasted a bit less.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 22:18:00

'Until you're in the room with her' .... and both naked. That unfortunately is when the blood has drained from your brain to your little head which is now doing all the thinking.

This is just a ploy by management or the MG to extort more money from a client. That desire for the 'forbidden fruit' when he's at his most vulnerable state.

One venue ive been to the girl changes separately extra for every single option, kissing extra, touching boobies extra, touching below extra etc so expect to pay 1500 to 2000 for the full package.

Some girls on esa have gone from listing under girls section to massage section to increase their desirability.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3732
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 08:46:30
Edited: 2021-04-27 08:51:21

On 2021-04-26 22:18:00 Panty_Dropper said:
...

One venue ive been to the girl changes separately extra for every single option, kissing extra, touching boobies extra, touching below extra etc so expect to pay 1500 to 2000 for the full package. ...



If the advertise here, please let us know which venue so we can make doubly sure of the costs or avoid all together when making a booking.

One wg I visited at the Asian Shamrock address in Ferndale did that to me (last time I fell for it), lot's of active ads currently. Anyway from the more recent reviews, the guys said some of the girls didn't ask for extra so make sure before you go here as it changes on who the wg is although I went to see one wg which they said was available and wasn't so booked another without reading reviews impulsively.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Re: "We'll discuss extras when you're in the room"
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3733
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 08:49:31
Edited: 2021-04-27 08:50:26

On 2021-04-26 22:18:00 Panty_Dropper said:
...

Some girls on esa have gone from listing under girls section to massage section to increase their desirability.




Yip, another annoying thing. Like we already know they FH and to top it off the massages aren't all that but now they charge the previous FH money for a crappy massage and want to charge extra for BJ and extra for FH. WTF?

They should have have a normal increase in their FH rate and call it quits instead of this uncomfortable bullshit.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.