Navigation
Grace
Grace - Review meaning
Review meaning
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:04:59

So I was wondering...

I've seen some girls with reviews that leave nothing to the imagination nd some reviews are a bit abstract.

Eg. The ladies that are good at wat they do u will see something like "then she turned around nd got into cowgirl nd I spanked her ass like phaaaaaaaa! Nd then I flipped her around and put her legs behind her neck and gave her a good pounding"... something like that.

Nd then u get other ladies where the review is like "She was pretty, the sex was good" bla bla bla... they touch on the sex part a little bit, but they DONT go into detail about it.

I'm only talking about good reviews tho.

In the first incidence the lady is clearly good at wat she does... in the 2nd one does it mean that the lady is putting more effort on her looks nd less on the deed??? Does she need to step up her riding game or bj skills a bit??? Wats going on??

Just wondering...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3796
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:13:08

Lol, the second one sounds like a selfie from a crook.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2012
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:19:11

Real men don't kiss and tell.

I find those "detailed" reviews a bit over the top and no indication of qualty of the services.

Each session is unique, and should be treated as such.

Vicky
Vicky - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:23:35

On 2021-04-28 15:19:11 Kooni said:
Real men don't kiss and tell.

I find those "detailed" reviews a bit over the top and no indication of qualty of the services.

Each session is unique, and should be treated as such.



I agree with this...if i can have a say i would prefer not to have all the juicy details about the whole session blurted out...stick to the basic info...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3799
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:24:58
Edited: 2021-04-28 15:49:43

On 2021-04-28 15:19:11 Kooni said:
Real men don't kiss and tell.

I find those "detailed" reviews a bit over the top and no indication of qualty of the services.

Each session is unique, and should be treated as such.



I find the detailed one's much more trustworthy and useful. I mean detailed, not graphic and abstract like that sun nonsense.

Details explains reality. Otherwise it's an opinion piece based on perception and taste of that punters reality.

In car talk, an Etios driver thinks a BMW is awesome. A Ferrari driver thinks it's a horrible drive and a BMW driver thinks it's okay. Their opinion is based on their exposure but saying it has Climate Control and heated seats and 400KW is universal detail that anyone can make a decision based on.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:26:24

On 2021-04-28 15:19:11 Kooni said:
Real men don't kiss and tell.




I totally agree. Them graphic reviews are just not necessary .
Liza
Liza - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:28:51

What you allow in one session doesn't mean it would happen in another. Chemistry, hygiene, regular, mutual enjoyment. Lots of things plays a part.
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2002
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:34:28

Spot on Liza! xx
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:36:56

On 2021-04-28 15:28:51 Liza said:
What you allow in one session doesn't mean it would happen in another. Chemistry, hygiene, regular, mutual enjoyment. Lots of things plays a part.



Exactky @ Liza...
All those little details makes the review sound like a hot steamy romance novel and i prefer to keep those juicy ones between me and my client lol. I always give my best but each punter is different...and i pleasure each one according to his own likes and fantasies...
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review meaning
Re: Review meaning
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:42:06

The very graphic ones are more about the customer saying how good he is not how good the lady is.
I would and do try to describe the experience, what she did, what she liked and didnt and therefore give someone alse an idea of the experience.
Was the place clean and well appointed, did the lady look good in what she wore, was she a good host etc...

I think its safe to say we had sex, and that it was generally good what the specifics, maybe some but try mot to be to graphic.

Jake XXX

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.