Navigation
Mandy
Mandy - Info for remote services
Info for remote services
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 1327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:33:53

Hi gents...


I often can't get back to u as soon as u enquire, especially on pm, so I'm putting remote info here... Hope it helps..

Videos
VIDEO TITLES
Weekend special on all twelve or other packs.

1. Sweet Escape... Mommy on lockdown gets a well deserved escape.

2. Insertion. Close up. The name says it all.

3. Before Bed. Get carried away with me before dream land.

4. Condensed milk tart. EXTRA sticky dirty fun tasty birthday fun.

5.Lady in red. Disappointed in a failed video call. Wife walked in. Help me ease my built up....

6. My boy lollipop. See me use that Lolli as a substitute till you erupt with me!

7. Schoolgirl. very naughty cheeky schoolgirl shows principal something

8. Yummy yummy cucumber.. any man wondered?

9. New video!! Coconut oil and white lace.. Close up very horny edged myself for hours... Watch that cold white oil melt fast on my hot horny clit!!

10. !!NEW!! Hunny. I'm divorcing you cuz you aren't sexual enough! Look how I'm struggling...

11. !!NEW!! No one wants to play with me! Will you watch??

12. !!NEW !! Pearly Sue... Always been a fantasy..

They are 7 to 13 mins long made intimately for u to come with me in each video.

Video calls

I call u on Whatsapp video call... It includes strip tease play etc. Then when we hard hot wet and horny I play with me. You with u till we erupt together!

Free present on weekends.

Payment is pay to cell. If you struggle i have the links with instructions to most banks.

Thanks guys for prices and samples you'll have to send a whatsapp...

Hope it helps

Mandy
0792604625
0748446443


Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.