Navigation
pingme
pingme - Half day service
Half day service
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:50:42

Has anyone had a similar experience

Does anyone offer 1/2 day service, about 4 hours ?

Full house, watching some kinky porn and experiment with pegging, ass play.... Cape town area and prefer someone 40 +

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3989
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 11:06:52

Come over to my side of town. ;) you sound like fun...

Sending u a pm .
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1111
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 13:42:27

I'd love to dosuch a booking with the right SP. But not at 4x Normal hourly rate. Somewhere around half overnight rate?
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 12:55:32

I am happy to give 1/2 day @ R2000


StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:00:09

On 2021-05-01 12:55:32 Harley Sins said:
I am happy to give 1/2 day @ R2000




This must surely be the bargain of the century!
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:03:20

I would also be willing to offer such a service. And obviously the longer you book the lower the hourly rate. Half of an allnighters price can work for me
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:04:39
Edited: 2021-05-01 13:07:51

Wish I had the time to spent half a day in your presence Harley .. I will certainly leave with dry balls and wobbly legs ;)
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 13:42:54

On 2021-05-01 13:04:39 BOOBS53 said:
Wish I had the time to spent half a day in your presence Harley .. I will certainly leave with dry balls and wobbly legs ;)



Awww man I am sorry you don't have half a day, Let me know if you have an hour and I will give you a special on the 1hr, and a promise that you will leave soul sucked and grinning hehehe


Hope we meet again soon.
Xxx ;)
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 455
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:02:43

On 2021-05-01 13:37:25 Harley Sins said:
@StaalBurger48

Now that I have your attention ... Why haven't you visited me ;p hehe


I like to give more than I take and always up to negotiate prices.

Don't make me wait for you hehe kidding xxx



I know right! Although I wonder if half a day is enough to explore the goddess to her fullest..
Charles@123987
Charles@123987 - Re: Half day service
Re: Half day service
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Nov 2020
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 15:36:33
Edited: 2021-05-01 15:36:32

Hi Harley. Please PM me details

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.