Navigation
Liza
Liza - Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2074
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 20:29:45

From tonight exactly at 00h00 my new age are 35 and NOT 45.End of story!!

Mr Punter, you ask me why the girls lie about their age? I don't know. All I know is that some of the ladies are born the same year as me. I think they stop celebrating their birthdays once a month runs out of days. So they are 31 every year as there are not more days in any month than 31. I went to go and look at profiles and it's so obvious the age mentioned is far fetched. Some went to school with me and they are still between 31 and 38... We were in the same class. Now WTF. I can't answer you Mr Punter.

Maybe there must be another way of doing this age thing... But what/how?

ESA can check her ID,verify it and Maybe say:
In her 20s... So she can be any age between 20 up to 29,
Then 30s...So she can be any age between 30 up to 39..

40s... Between 40 and 49

50s... Between 50 and 59

60s... Between 60 and 69. So the ladies have 10 years of leeway.

But from now on I'm 35! Fuck this shit! Lol....

jasimo
jasimo - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2009
Posts to Date: 844
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 20:34:15

Mmm I would rather f@ck you ...... oops
Liza
Liza - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2075
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 20:36:03

On 2021-05-02 20:34:15 jasimo said:
Mmm I would rather f@ck you ...... oops



I love you Mr!Such a kind soul you! Please come visit!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 20:38:14

I spoke to a lady on here (who I shall not name) whose listed age is 30, she told me her real age is 38, I asked why? Her answer was, the photographer said she can pass for 30 so should put that as she will get more business

Age is but a number one of the best ladies on this site is the other side of 50, and will give every 20 something a run for their money.

With age comes maturity and experience and that for me is a much bigger turn on.

Liza you can be whatever age you choose to be

Jake XXX
MSfun
MSfun - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 21:00:12

I always have a good laugh when some of the regular ladies on the site have reviews as far back as 2017 and their current age says 21.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11233
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 21:10:14

Fuck me sideways ....... with pleasure my mistress ;)
Liza
Liza - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2076
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 21:23:34

On 2021-05-02 21:10:14 BOOBS53 said:
Fuck me sideways ....... with pleasure my mistress ;)



Then I'm waiting for you Mr... Check my "Month of May Madness" Thread... Book yourself 90 Min for a 60 min tarrif.
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:01:06

@Liza there are many many ladies that would kill to look like you at your age..celebrate it because you are simply fucking gorgeous.
Liza
Liza - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2077
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:09:33

On 2021-05-02 22:01:06 StaalBurger48 said:
@Liza there are many many ladies that would kill to look like you at your age..celebrate it because you are simply fucking gorgeous.



You are very generous with your compliments Mr. Thank you so very much.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1063
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:20:45

I'd like that. Sideways. Front ways. Back ways. Always..

Provided you can get coke

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.