Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 11:02:05

TRUE STORIES FROM A PUNTERS ADVENTURES.

SEASON 1 - EPISODE 1 - I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!

Early one evening many months ago I made my way to Ferndale, I cant remember the day of the week but I'm sure it was in the summer time.

I think I might have smoked some clean marijuana on my journey to this destination, must be.

I pulled up in Shamrock street with great excitement where this lady is currently...

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

...but it wasn't her I visited. I cant remember if the chick I chose was from a line up from a catwalk I might have requested or if I called in to actually book her.

Anyway the girl in this story was a sexy thick Asian babe with a flat tummy, silky soft and smooth skin light in color, fairly pretty with gorgeously fragrant hair that hung loose just below her shoulders of which was dark brown with orange faded in from the tips, 1.69 meters tall which made her shorter than me. What she had on before she undressed cannot be recalled and the same goes for tattoos, cant remember seeing any of that either. Submissive, kind and eager was her demeanor.

I took full control of the situation and I took full control of her. It was magical and powerful. I had her under my charm and she I under hers.

We never spoke much although whatever I might have said must have been kind with a matching body language so when I first looked at her I thought: "Yes, you will do... I'm going to touch you all over and rub you and kiss your neck and kiss your gorgeously feminine jaw while climbing you with all my strength and might." I did exactly as I thought - I had her lay still in the missionary position while kissing her and fondling her breasts and squeezing them and kissing them and with my one arm loosely under and around her neck bringing her face close to mine while trusting faster and faster and deeper and deeper while I got thicker and thicker and longer and longer and I lifted her up and made her stand up straight with her upper body slightly tilted forward while I stroked her from behind as I admired and touched and grabbed and squeezed her thick calves, juicy thighs and soft ass and I cant clearly remember what other positions I put her in but we were certainly all over the place and the bed shifted so far from the wall but none of that mattered as we entered a dimension where physics could not limit us, a realm where not even time existed or so I thought.

I had already paid for the hour upfront with the only cash I had but now it was almost 00h00 the next morning and almost five hours had past as we looked at the time and realised that we were at it for hours and hours. I fucked her silly and enjoyed every split second of it.

I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 11:49:23
Edited: 2021-05-03 11:49:38

Are you Juicy Pussy Slayer aka Master Bruce? Your story wording is familiar...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:02:44

Classic...!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3977
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 20:48:14
Edited: 2021-05-03 20:53:25

On 2021-05-03 11:49:23 Alphatank said:
Are you Juicy Pussy Slayer aka Master Bruce? Your story wording is familiar...



Seems like it from the other posts across the forum. Getting bored.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8153
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 20:51:15

'Back by keyboard demand'

Classic...!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 21:06:22

On 2021-05-03 18:02:44 Kimmylee said:
Classic...!



Translated:

"I go on and on
Can't understand how I last so long
I must have the superpowers
Last 223 thousand hours
And it's cause I'm off of CC
And I'm off the Hennessy
And like your boy from Compton said
You know this dick ain't free!
I got girls that I shoulda made pay for it
Got girls that I should made wait for it
I got girls that'll cancel a flight back home
Stay another day for it
You got attitude on na na
And your pussy on agua
And your stomach on flat flat
And your ass on what's that?
And, yeah, I need it all right now
Last year I had drama, girl not right now
I was never gon' chat what we talkin' about
You the only one I know could fit it all in them, man

I always wonder if you ask yourself
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Or is this sex so good I shouldn't have to fuck for free?
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Is this sex so good I shouldn't have to....

(Would you fuck me for free?)

Another one

-DJ Khaled ft. Drake

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3986
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 21:23:44

Lol Kimmy.

Lucky he took his tape measure to know she's 1.69m yet don't remember who she was.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Re: I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 21:40:11

On 2021-05-03 21:23:44 Need4Passion said:
Lol Kimmy.

Lucky he took his tape measure to know she's 1.69m yet don't remember who she was.



Which tape measure? The one upstairs or the one downstairs?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.