Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Avoid punting around pay day
Avoid punting around pay day
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 07:37:09

Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot get hold of them and they dont return WhatsApp messages.

Problem is that everyone has money and thus the ladies are busy. Still no excuse to not respond to 3 WhatsApp messages.

So i will wait till month when the girls are a little more desperate and try again
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:18:16
Edited: 2021-05-04 09:19:23

People get paid on different dates.

On the 20/04/2921 it was flippen busy already.

When do you suggest are the best days to punt when its quiet?
Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:20:30

[QUOTE;2877131;Voetsek] People get paid on different dates.

On the 20/04/2921 it was flippen busy already.

When di you suggest are the best days to punt when its quiet?




From the 10th to the 20th
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2028
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:21:48

On 2021-05-04 07:37:09 Foofighter said:
Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot get hold of them and they dont return WhatsApp messages.

Problem is that everyone has money and thus the ladies are busy. Still no excuse to not respond to 3 WhatsApp messages.

So i will wait till month when the girls are a little more desperate and try again



Did the thought ever cross your mind that the lack of a response might not be because she is busy.
London
London - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 287
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:25:03

On 2021-05-04 09:21:48 Kooni said:
On 2021-05-04 07:37:09 Foofighter said: Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot get hold of them and they dont return WhatsApp messages.

Problem is that everyone has money and thus the ladies are busy. Still no excuse to not respond to 3 WhatsApp messages.

So i will wait till month when the girls are a little more desperate and try again

Did the thought ever cross your mind that the lack of a response might not be because she is busy.



What a shit attitude to have towards WGS foofighter!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 10109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:36:22

On 2021-05-04 07:37:09 Foofighter said:
Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot get hold of them and they dont return WhatsApp messages.

Problem is that everyone has money and thus the ladies are busy. Still no excuse to not respond to 3 WhatsApp messages.

So i will wait till month when the girls are a little more desperate and try again



I for one don't respond to what's apps if I have been busy and I only get to my what's apps much later. My reason for this is that simple.

Let's say you sent me a what's app at 14:45pm. I have been busy from 2:30 till 4:30 after my client leaves I take a shower freshen up clean the room let's say it takes me 30 minutes (those who know me know that I like to take my time so it possible that it will take longer) but we working on I am done in 30 minutes. Personally I don't normally check my phone immediately after a booking as I like to have breaks in between clients as I believe in quality over quantity. The only time that there is a exception to the rule is if I had booked a client a hour later in which case will take me even longer to respond. Though let's say I don't have another client booked after.

If you sent your message at 2:45 and I only get to your message at 5pm that means that it would have taken me approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes to respond. Now given the time of day. You could have either booked someone else during the time I was busy or you could have gone into a meeting or you could have been collecting kids from after care of even better you might be sitting next to your wife.

Have you ever thought that perhaps the lady is looking after your best interest by not responding?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 10110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:37:40

On 2021-05-04 09:25:03 London said:
On 2021-05-04 09:21:48 Kooni said: On 2021-05-04 07:37:09 Foofighter said: Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot get hold of them and they dont return WhatsApp messages.

Problem is that everyone has money and thus the ladies are busy. Still no excuse to not respond to 3 WhatsApp messages.

So i will wait till month when the girls are a little more desperate and try again

Did the thought ever cross your mind that the lack of a response might not be because she is busy.

What a shit attitude to have towards WGS foofighter!



I wouldn't call it a shit attitude. I would just say he is making assumptions without having a clue as to the ins and outs of how we run our business.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Re: Avoid punting around pay day
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4019
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 10:06:23

I agree with Melina.. sometimes it is just timing..

A month or so ago I had a punter whatsup me at 01:32.. way outside my stated working hours.

Well I did not see this till I woke up and went to sit outside to have a smoke and check on my text whatsups and emails while having a smoke and my cup of coffee. This was around 07h00 in the morning.

I sent a polite. . goodmorning sorry I missed that text, but my work hours is between 07h00-22h00. Please let me know how I can assist.


An hour later I got a text telling me I am a stupid bitch replying 7 hours after he sent the text.

And I have to agree with him, I was stupid to reply nicely. I should have told him he was an idiot that did not read my profile before sending me text outside my work hours.

Here is a tip if you don't want me to reply to your whatsup... Delete it or send a follow up text saying please don't reply.

I normally try not to reply if a lot of time went by but I have found that I have more guys getting upset if you don't reply than ones being upset because you did reply.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.