Navigation
HeinTheMan94
HeinTheMan94 - Beautiful hands
Beautiful hands
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jan 2017
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 09:22:23

Don't know if I'm the only one who has a festish for beautiful hands. I die for perfectly manicured nails and slender fingers. :)

Gents, any suggestions on ladies with the most beautiful hands?
Betty
Betty - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 10:45:41

I would like to nominate myself :)
But at the moment I just have some nail polish on.

But sadly I dnt have a slender figure :(
Liza
Liza - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2084
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:18:27

On 2021-05-03 09:22:23 HeinTheMan94 said:
Don't know if I'm the only one who has a festish for beautiful hands. I die for perfectly manicured nails and slender fingers. :)

Gents, any suggestions on ladies with the most beautiful hands?



A well manicured soft hand with long nails just looks stunning around a hard cock! Slow motion up and down so you can appreciate the time and effort she put in on her hands and nails. Between the strokes she wet her finger in her mouth and rub your tip with it. Sexy...
Liza
Liza - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:21:12

On 2021-05-03 10:45:41 Betty said:
I would like to nominate myself :)
But at the moment I just have some nail polish on.

But sadly I dnt have a slender figure :(



Don't let your figure ever be a problem my fellow queen. Variety is the spice of life.
Betty
Betty - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:47:55

On 2021-05-03 12:21:12 Liza said:


Don't let your figure ever be a problem my fellow queen. Variety is the spice of life.



True that, Miss Liza... I guess I shud embrace the way I am :)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2022
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:55:58

On 2021-05-03 12:21:12 Liza said:
On 2021-05-03 10:45:41 Betty said: I would like to nominate myself :)
But at the moment I just have some nail polish on.

But sadly I dnt have a slender figure :(

Don't let your figure ever be a problem my fellow queen. Variety is the spice of life.



Got to agree with you Liza, nothing wrong with Betty's bod, absolutely gorgeous body.
djo
djo - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Jun 2009
Posts to Date: 602
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:37:25

beautiful well looked after hands and feet mean the p$7ssy is also well looked and clean
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 21:12:50

On 2021-05-03 18:37:25 djo said:
beautiful well looked after hands and feet mean the p$7ssy is also well looked and clean



Completely, totally agree 10000%.

I'm more of a foot guy, and dirty feet during a booking, even if they're nicely pedicured, are an instant putoff.

Azora @ Sensual Paradise
Azora @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 23:32:09

On 2021-05-03 09:22:23 HeinTheMan94 said:
Don't know if I'm the only one who has a festish for beautiful hands. I die for perfectly manicured nails and slender fingers. :)

Gents, any suggestions on ladies with the most beautiful hands?



Check out my new photo set.... I think I have the perfect fingers for you;)
Liza
Liza - Re: Beautiful hands
Re: Beautiful hands
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 23:41:16

On 2021-05-03 18:37:25 djo said:
beautiful well looked after hands and feet mean the p$7ssy is also well looked and clean

On 2021-05-03 21:12:50 Gav31 said:
On 2021-05-03 18:37:25 djo said: beautiful well looked after hands and feet mean the p$7ssy is also well looked and clean

Completely, totally agree 10000%.

I'm more of a foot guy, and dirty feet during a booking, even if they're nicely pedicured, are an instant putoff.



Clearly you guys know what you want. Also it's mostly true. If the feet and hands are immaculate her "delicious Monster" will be even more!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.