Navigation
Kelly
Kelly - SQUIRTING
SQUIRTING
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:19:13

Anybody taking on the challenge today...?

100% SQUIRTING SATISFACTION GUARANTEED...

If I don't SQUIRT in our session, I will give u ALL ur money back...

To date...
I have not given ANY money back...

My word is my honor...

I'm ready to start the day off with a SQUIRT...

Loux
Loux - Re: SQUIRTING
Re: SQUIRTING
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:26:06

How about some video content?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.