Navigation
Amorey
Amorey - I'm back :-)
I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 18:32:26
Edited: 2021-04-28 18:36:45

Hellooo everyone!

I'm back, please support me!

I had a long break and now I'm ready for some real fun....

For those of you who don't know ....I'm also know as Shantel ;-P

Come on gents, I'm waiting for you!

I will be doing doubles with my chommy Roxy =

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

We are very comfortable with each other and will show you how much fun a double can be!

Call now and come play with me!

Shantel/Amorey
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3821
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 18:50:31
Edited: 2021-04-28 19:03:54

.
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 18:58:03

Pleeease rather call me ;-)
Rossia
Rossia - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 1174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 19:03:49

Well come back sexy girl :) long time ... Wish you to make lots of money :)
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 19:08:07
Edited: 2021-04-28 19:09:08

On 2021-04-28 19:03:49 Rossia said:
Well come back sexy girl :) long time ... Wish you to make lots of money :)



Thanx babe!!!
You looking damn fine yourself!
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 21:08:59
Edited: 2021-04-28 21:13:32

@Amorey. Welcome back Miss. Been a long time since I last met with you.

I'm not always available to call you. PM sent.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 761
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 22:42:39

Welcome back, I hope you had a nice break. I hope to see some opening specials. Please can you PM me your rates and services
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:16:02

On 2021-04-28 22:42:39 AnthonyEdwards said:
Welcome back, I hope you had a nice break. I hope to see some opening specials. Please can you PM me your rates and services



lol babes I am special!!!!!

Thank you for all the welcomes!!!

Big smiles ;-))
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 12:50:10

Welcome back! You were missed!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 12:56:12

Welcome back Amorey. We haven't met yet but hopefully can rectify the situation in due cause ;))

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.