Navigation
Kelsey
Kelsey - Sylvia and Punters
Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 12:51:30

I would just like to thank Sylvia for just being such a genuinely kind hearted lady. Messaged many girls in CPT and 98% of the ignored or got really rude with me. At that point I was stuck and just couldn't get myself to pay another R1600 a night at the place I was booked into and not be able to see anyone.

Sylvia gave me a call put such a smile on my face and my word was a hypnotizing accent xx

And to the numerous punters that whatsapped me, called me and PMd me on ESA. Thank you.

Some people don't realise how the smallest of gestures such as guiding me in the right place to book just can really make a person's day and lift their mood.

Thank you

Time to have some fun CPT xx
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Gold Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 921
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 13:13:29

Well done to those who helped someone out when things were rough, may your reward be ample.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 4083
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 13:40:19

You can contact me about accommodation in cape town,one place in Greenpoint and another in Bloubergstrand
Much cheaper than 1600 per night
Decent upmarket apartments...
Even in kzn I know some really awesome places... affordable daily rates...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 13:58:32

@Kelsey. .. I am very happy that you got helped and have found a place...

I do want to apologize on my behalf and all those that did not help...

It is not because we are mean but because we are afraid of how ladies will conduct themselves and how that might affect our own stay at spaces in the future. Nowadays you can't even trust those you call friends never mind strangers.

Currently where I am working from there was no ladies until day before yesterday.. two sets of two girls booked in yesterday.

The space don't really cater to wgs. They are strict about noise ect. I have managed to work here very discreetly for a couple of months now. No troubles no issues.

The one set of ladies is quiet well mannered and conduct themselves in a manner that you would never suspect they are working ladies.

The other set though...had friends or is it clients heaven knows.. Started a noisy party in braai area yesterday morning already. Walking around in dresses so short and revealing it is quiet obvious that they ain't just girls on holiday and using swear words like syrup over toast. Discussing business so loud I can hear them although I am way down the hall from braai area. This is a place where there was two normal couples with children also booked in yesterday.( Because of that racket I only saw one client yesterday I have asked the rest to reschedule... Then they went quiet and I thought ok can do short notice appointments only for then to start up the racket again 20 minutes later, I gave up for the day... I don't want clients to think that is the way the place always sound like)

Last night at 11:30 they started fighting heaven knows over what...swearing,screaming.. that F word was used in all forms and manners while slamming doors, knocking in doors, waking up the whole damn guesthouse.

This behaviour by some ladies is the one and only reason why most ladies do not want to help others anymore.

I use to go around giving out info and helping all the time .. I just don't anymore.

I think ladies should take the responsibility to search for themselves to find a perfect spot do proper research on areas you want to travel to before going there.

And those that do get helped by others that was kind enough to want to help, should take care to behave in a respectable manner towards the place themselves and those that did help them.



eziguy
eziguy - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1627
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 14:31:28

@Miss Red. We can always count on you for a very long post :)

Glad that you found a spot, Kelsey. Cpt punters have a bit less to complain about now.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4035
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 15:17:32

Lol. pleasure ezi...a bit of brain and eye muscle workout specialy for you;)

Kelsey you are in a beautiful spot..;) Greenpoint is stunning.

Don't drink hot coffee or tea close to 12 midday that flippen midday cannon's boom gave me a good fright and made me spill my coffee a few times scolding myself..;)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4036
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 15:17:55

Lol. pleasure ezi...a bit of brain and eye muscle workout specialy for you;)

Kelsey you are in a beautiful spot..;) Greenpoint is stunning.

Don't drink hot coffee or tea close to 12 midday that flippen midday cannon's boom gave me a good fright and made me spill my coffee a few times scolding myself..;)

Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Sylvia and Punters
Re: Sylvia and Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 07:24:01

Thank you miss Red for that very long explanation.

I know that is the reason most girls don't share information which is why on one of the posts where I asked for help I did say girls can pm if more comfortable instead of broadcasting it. Sylvia was amazing and then shortly after I recieved a WhatsApp from Andz. And she is also such an amazing human. The punters really did help aswel.

And FYI Miss red I did you my research and as I stated I was mislead by the owners of the place I booked. The other places I did know of from my travel to CPT last time were all fully booked.
I'm sure by my profile on a whole you can see I'm not a drug user and I'd like to consider myself to be upmarket and not unruly.

But I do appreciate the effort and time you took out to type out that long explanation of what you went through and pretty much stating the obvious to me tho.

Thank you for the compliment and yes Greenpoint is lovely. This is where I was last year too.

Eziguy...Cape Town gents are being very kind to me...and I love your posts, always so honest, direct and straight to the point.

Kaycee, you always willing to help the next girl and I applaud you for that.

Otherwise Thank you Purple world for always making me feel so special and welcome.

Cape Town has been super fun for me so far

Xx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.