Navigation
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:18:55

Now you don't have to wonder anymore.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:20:32

On 2020-05-20 16:18:55 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
Now you don't have to wonder anymore.



Love you!
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:22:55

On 2020-05-20 15:26:10 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
I am gonna debate with my hedgehogs and gerbils and fish.. ;)

Not enjoying this discussion anymore because this has just gotten way to ugly...people getting very personal calling each other names and being insulting about something that could have been a very interesting topic seeing different people's views on the original post.

Agreed, though it could also be a blessing in disguise.

Maybe someone was considering the inital offer and got to see a bit more about the personality of the OP as the thread developed...


Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:23:22

Oh I still am Sabrina!
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:27:31

Since when have you been Sabrina?
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:34:02

PS: I treat people the way they ask to be treated.
I've been standing up for wgs all day, I don't think it's nice for one to try really hard at being sarcastic with me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:38:53

I'm so confused, but at the same time not surprised that the thread took a turn.

As much as some might not be willing to admit it, now is probably the best time to tie someone into that R30K (if R30K is your offer) a month exclusivity contract given all the risk that comes with COVID19 and lockdown regulations.

Times are tough for most South Africans, not just WGs. Some WGs have had to go stay with family because they cannot afford their rent, let alone putting food on the table. I can only imagine how tough it must be for those who are parents or sole breadwinners. Those still earning an income or with enough savings that could spread over a 6-12 month period, consider yourself lucky.

With that said, the bareback condition to me is the biggest risk for yourself and the WG since you have stated that you won't be exclusive. And there's no guarantee that she will be too. I won't comment on the cooking and cleaning part because I didn't read this entire thread.

Anyway, good luck with your search.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:39:15

On 2020-05-20 16:27:31 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
Since when have you been Sabrina?



Did I say I was?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:40:47

On 2020-05-20 16:27:31 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
Since when have you been Sabrina?



Sabrina, I think now might be the ideal time to step away from the keyboard, haha!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:42:04

On 2020-05-20 16:39:15 Kimmylee said:
On 2020-05-20 16:27:31 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: Since when have you been Sabrina?

Did I say I was?



That comment made me chuckle because you can tell that Sabrina is in fight mode.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.