Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 14:36:03

On 2020-10-29 13:56:09 gunts said:
Nice pics Liza..... Well done!!!
Boobsie (JP) you must be having a field day. hehehe



Thank you Gunts.
It was fun to do this for you guys.

I've got something up my sleeve.... working on it. Watch the space.

Hugs and Kisses
Xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-29 14:38:20

Dankie vir jou Liza!!!!!! Wow dit was n awesume week geweek met j updated PG elke dag!!!!! Kani wag vir die volgende sessie nie
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 14:51:03

On 2020-10-29 14:38:20 Bok Boer 83 said:
Dankie vir jou Liza!!!!!! Wow dit was n awesume week geweek met j updated PG elke dag!!!!! Kani wag vir die volgende sessie nie



I've enjoyed it to plan my next outfit every night. It was fun.
Xoxo.
gunts
gunts - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 15:17:21

It was fun to do this for you guys.
I've got something up my sleeve.... working on it. Watch the space.
Hugs and Kisses
Xoxo[/QUOTE]

If there is a sleeve involved then Nah....
Then again #wondering .... if it a sleeve and nothing else. NOW we talking. LOL
Will be watching.....
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 19:16:09

Gurrrl,you know you're superhot already.

I mean,just see how all the okes are going ga-ga over your every post.(including myself).


Here's an idea:

How about in your next photoshoot,you dress in a chiffon sari, with a sleeveless blouse underneath(that's like a tailor-fitted bra that matches your outfit,the sari being draped around your bod,exposing some leg ,feet(of course),& that yummy navel.

Just a suggestion,Hope you,or other advertisers try it.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 552
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 19:30:37

Very sexy PG pictures, I wonder if WG's allow loads being blown on their bikini or panties while they're wearing it. Is it even allowed?
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 20:40:00

On 2020-10-29 19:30:37 vampirezn said:
Very sexy PG pictures, I wonder if WG's allow loads being blown on their bikini or panties while they're wearing it. Is it even allowed?




Yes I do allow it. If I dressup especially by request, you blow your load all over my outfit... The half that's still on on my body if any. Lol
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 21:22:12

I mean like the bottom half Liza, rubbing and shooting over your kitty while you have your bikini on? Is that allowed?
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 22:41:15

On 2020-10-29 21:22:12 vampirezn said:
I mean like the bottom half Liza, rubbing and shooting over your kitty while you have your bikini on? Is that allowed?



Yes it sure is allowed. If I allow it on my body, why the hell will I not allow it on clothes? Lol..
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Re: Liza's Dress code Survey
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 22:46:40

On 2020-10-29 19:16:09 Pinteshwaran said:
Gurrrl,you know you're superhot already.

I mean,just see how all the okes are going ga-ga over your every post.(including myself).


Here's an idea:

How about in your next photoshoot,you dress in a chiffon sari, with a sleeveless blouse underneath(that's like a tailor-fitted bra that matches your outfit,the sari being draped around your bod,exposing some leg ,feet(of course),& that yummy navel.

Just a suggestion,Hope you,or other advertisers try it.



I once dressed up as an Indian lady wearing a Sari. I did the whole shabang... Jewellery, clothes,make up, hairdo and hand painting, and even got myself a nice alias name called "Reswana"... Lol..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.