Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:29:49

On 2020-05-20 14:15:37 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
Do you stick your penis in your GP? If not, I rest my case. Bye Felicia!



Hahahahaha. Bye Felicia. Such a good line.

You saw how I made you look dumb. I never questioned your intelligence but your ego pointed it out.

I do not stick my penis in my GP. Does that mean you have to earn more because of that? Doctors are more important. They studied for more years. They will treat you when you catch an STD or a cold. And your reason is that you have a dick in you so you have to be paid more. The reason is demand and supply. Economics again Felicia...Go read your first book during this lockdown

You are so dumb. It is not even funny. Like I said, thank God you are pretty. Hopefully, the years are not too bad on you.

Please Felicia or Sabrina, do not reproduce. And hold tight the next few months or should I say this remaining year is going to be tough.

Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:36:16

@Louise (Miss Red)

The issue came in when he 'jokingly' said that she'd have to cook and clean for the price I FEEL is fair. I'd rather see more clients to get to my target, than entertain someone for less who expects me to pretend to be in love with him and do it 'raw' (as he said).
I'm nobody's maid and never will be, and I don't think any woman should just accept the notion that they're responsible for anything grown ass men can also do. I'm a wg, not a domestic worker.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 863
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:45:53

It seems like the OP should rather employ a domestic worker and get nookie on the side? Would work out a lot cheaper going on the comments here.
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:49:20

sometimes beauty is everything until intelligence is displaced( or lack thereof )
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 14:51:14

@UnlikelySuspect

I completely agree with you on that. I love how he thinks he made me look dumb, I'm glad he's confident enough to feel thst way. Good for him. Maybe he can use some of that confidence to get someone who would screw him exclusively.
The Sex Therapist
The Sex Therapist - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Jun 2013
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:09:42

I Respect Your Honesty in Your search for What You Want. Respect, Boundaries, and Honesty = Very Good Sex!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:22:12

I think you have a good plan but you are looking in the wrong place.
You are looking for a housewife with benefits. Im sure a lot of woman would happily do that for 30k if they then also had reduced expenses.

I would really like to find a woman working fulltime, who would like to earn extra cash but does not want to work in the industry full time. 2or3 times a week after work would be perfect.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:26:10

I am gonna debate with my hedgehogs and gerbils and fish.. ;)

Not enjoying this discussion anymore because this has just gotten way to ugly...people getting very personal calling each other names and being insulting about something that could have been a very interesting topic seeing different people's views on the original post.



[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-05-20 15:34:12

On 2020-05-20 15:22:12 Solitary wanderer said:
I think you have a good plan but you are looking in the wrong place.
You are looking for a housewife with benefits. Im sure a lot of woman would happily do that for 30k if they then also had reduced expenses.

I would really like to find a woman working fulltime, who would like to earn extra cash but does not want to work in the industry full time. 2or3 times a week after work would be perfect.



Thats a good plan but 7 days a week lol
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6030
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 16:16:11

And here I thought raw meant a lot of different things besides bareback penetration.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.