Navigation
Climax
Climax - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 3501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:44:09

On 2018-09-07 12:39:38 Kimmylee said:
@J_69

1. Mine blankets the cock for a warmer sensation.
2. Mine do not equate to any tightness because it is an external skin. My tightness is just at the entrance of my pussy.

Visual scope when you can look at it and experience when you feeling it.

Not a malebe pro just classifying my own baby.



That could turn any man on, geez I got turned on reading it...
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 12:51:12

On 2018-09-07 12:39:38 Kimmylee said:
@J_69

1. Mine blankets the cock for a warmer sensation.
2. Mine do not equate to any tightness because it is an external skin. My tightness is just at the entrance of my pussy.

Visual scope when you can look at it and experience when you feeling it.

Not a malebe pro just classifying my own baby.




Wow, and here I thought I have malebe.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 13:22:52

Dam u Kimmy, your response makin me grip my "baby" here in da office
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-07 13:29:20

On 2018-09-07 12:44:09 Climax said:
On 2018-09-07 12:39:38 Kimmylee said: @J_69

1. Mine blankets the cock for a warmer sensation.
2. Mine do not equate to any tightness because it is an external skin. My tightness is just at the entrance of my pussy.

Visual scope when you can look at it and experience when you feeling it.

Not a malebe pro just classifying my own baby.

That could turn any man on, geez I got turned on reading it...



Heck you are so right there Miss C. Thank goodness it is raining here in Pta so I could cool myself down!!!
Climax
Climax - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 3503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 13:46:24

On 2018-09-07 13:29:20 jaykay96 said:
On 2018-09-07 12:44:09 Climax said: On 2018-09-07 12:39:38 Kimmylee said: @J_69

Heck you are so right there Miss C. Thank goodness it is raining here in Pta so I could cool myself down!!!



I'm the opposite, with this wet weather it makes it even easier to get wet inbetween, under a warm blanky and reading how erotic she describes her lips...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 13:50:24
Edited: 2018-09-07 13:54:04

On 2018-09-07 13:22:52 J_69 said:
Dam u Kimmy, your response makin me grip my "baby" here in da office




Think of a 2 plier or 3 plier blanket. My labia is nasty like that. No wonder why I'm so afraid to put up a picture on my personal gallery.

She's just thick, wide and cushioned.

J_69
J_69 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 13:59:38

That sounds like something worth diving into: face first:-)
J_69
J_69 - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:00:40

So wish I could be having this conversation with u ladies face2face
Adrena
Adrena - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:03:52

I do have but nothing to brag about...pics on my personal gallery.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Long malebe
Re: Long malebe
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 749
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:07:11

On 2018-09-07 14:00:40 J_69 said:
So wish I could be having this conversation with u ladies face2face



You mean more like Face to Pussy...LOL

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.