On 2018-09-03 10:28:18 Tiger_ said:
I don't get the hype??
What would the length of the lips matter?
I see the face of a bulldog in my mind?
This is like a man bragging about having the longest foreskin on his uncircumcised member?
Help me out here please or am I missing something?
On 2018-09-05 07:25:05 Mercury said:
hy bbe yes i have long malebe and a half
On 2018-09-05 14:17:59 Mercury said:
wow must i send a pic of them?
On 2018-09-02 21:42:52 JohnnyBGoode said:
In Uganda they are known as "twin towers" - there is even a competition among women to see who has the longest
On 2018-09-03 10:28:18 Tiger_ said:
I don't get the hype??
What would the length of the lips matter?
I see the face of a bulldog in my mind?
This is like a man bragging about having the longest foreskin on his uncircumcised member?
Help me out here please or am I missing something?
On 2018-09-05 19:15:17 JohnnyBGoode said:
Yes girls are taught by their Ssenga's (paternal aunts) how to pull them - and they also use some herbs
One girl once laughed at me becuase I said I did not know how to pull them