Navigation
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-09 21:59:22

JHB/PTA guys! Are you listing to this? The CPT guys are trying to lure out beautiful ladies away!! :))))

I want go see Ms Paige, Jewel, Arizona, Kim, Galaxy, etc etc......oh no wait!....they are all in CPT because business is slow in Gauteng

This=greek tradegy!!!!!!

Pardon my french...but I say fuck this! Let's support these beautiful ladies and keep them right here!!!
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-09 22:27:16

On 2018-06-09 16:31:57 Jewel said:

Gents thank you for sharing this information.
Would a MG be as welcome and wanted in the Cape?
It's my home city but I never knew of this industry when I lived there. Only found it when I moved to jozi 3 years ago. So am not educated around best area's to work etc. Would appreciate some guidance so I can make an informed decision.
Thank you in advance
Xxx

If there is a market for MG in Gauteng, there is definitely a market in Cape Town. I'll pm you some info you can analyse to help you.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-09 23:01:00

On 2018-06-09 21:59:22 Ladylover007 said:
JHB/PTA guys! Are you listing to this? The CPT guys are trying to lure out beautiful ladies away!! :))))

I want go see Ms Paige, Jewel, Arizona, Kim, Galaxy, etc etc......oh no wait!....they are all in CPT because business is slow in Gauteng

This=greek tradegy!!!!!!

Pardon my french...but I say fuck this! Let's support these beautiful ladies and keep them right here!!!

Thank you for your message Ladylover... I really appreciate it...
Bella
Bella - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-10 00:31:52

If only the saying this industry is EASY MONEY were true
BrettB
BrettB - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-10 04:58:29

There has been a lot said recently about the tough times we all live in because no matter who we are or where we are none of us come away unscathed.

This has got me thinking, do any ladies work on a retainer basis? By this I mean a fixed monthly price is agreed between the client and the lady concerned that is paid in advance at the begining of each month. This payment then entitles the client to X number of visits for that month.

One would assume that the fee would be at a slightly discounted rate to the normal per hour rate but the lady would in this way be assured of having a set income for that month.

While perhaps many gents enjoy constant variety and change I for one prefer to have a lady that I see regularly who I know what to expect from and who knows what I enjoy and vice versa.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-06-10 08:05:17

We need to spend more of our energy and efforts into legalizing the industry and building a framework that optimizes a WGs/MGs living arrangements.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Tough times for ladies? SOLUTIONS!
Re: Tough times for ladies? SOLUTIONS!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-10 14:53:29

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

I was very impressed recently when a WG messaged me 10 minutes after I left to say "thank you and please return soon"

Even more impressed when she messaged me a few weeks later telling me her prices were up but I could enjoy the old price for another month.

The service industry survives on staying in constant contact with customers. It costs 10X more to get a new customer than keep an existing one.
Follow Branislav1 post, you'll find yourself busy in the face of quiet times.
MORE IDEAS TO FOLLOW SOON.
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-10 19:44:18

On 2018-06-10 14:53:29 ilovemywoozle said:

I was very impressed recently when a WG messaged me 10 minutes after I left to say "thank you and please return soon"

Even more impressed when she messaged me a few weeks later telling me her prices were up but I could enjoy the old price for another month.

The service industry survives on staying in constant contact with customers. It costs 10X more to get a new customer than keep an existing one.

Unfortunately when you work for a venue you don't have that personal touch except when the client is active on ESA.... then I do normally send a pm to say thank you and keep in touch ;)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-10 22:11:23

On 2018-06-10 14:53:29 ilovemywoozle said:

@ ilovemywoozle....Hope to hear more of your suggestions as you have already found some viable solutions to broaden the income infrastructure. And I'm happy to see that you're doing it sufficiently. Well done!
catalyst52
catalyst52 - Re: Tough times for ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 00:56:06

On 2018-06-08 16:18:00 Ms Paige said:

5. R 5500 car installment
6. R 870 car assurance (my way)

Am I missing something here? R6,400 pm for your car? That's called living beyond your means unless you're making over 60K per month after tax. You can get away with half that for a decent car, brand new. It's about financial prudence. Also, where is it that you have to pay R13,000 rent? Surely you can get a better deal somewhere else?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.