Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7127
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 08:03:26

Having an affair is absolutely awesome until it starts turning out to be like a second marriage. I have been having an affair for almost 5 yrs fantastic times but it got abit to much for me.
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 2506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-28 09:06:13

On 2020-01-27 15:58:50 GudTyms said:
@EvilAngel...I concur with your comment.
Just some slush...been married for 30 years...know my wife for 36 years...I have always been a punter...guess I am an addict for variety...I only punt and avoid affairs...and avoid getting personal with the SP...cos this can cause issues if you get caught in chats etc.
Just curious to find out from other punters...after many years of marriage ...does the wife become just 'the mother of my children' cos I feel this way now...sex is no longer on the to do list...not a priority...as much as I have tried date nights...flowers...weekend away...etc...I know I am at fault for not trying hard enough, I guess.



If he/she is not getting sexual interest at home then he/she will eventually find it somewhere else.
The day someone shows her that she is not just a mother is the day she will suddenly realise there is more to life than being a mother!

Do not neglect or give up on your partners sexual needs cause if you do you are setting yourself up for a heart break.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9022
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 10:56:07

Think there are no easy answering to this. Each and every one brings something different to the table .. having a couple of favorites at the same time most probably the answer. At the end of the days us men stays the fucknuts in most cases ;)
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 11:08:05

On 2020-01-28 07:59:47 semensquirter said:
Blades, you friend's experience is a classic case of "poetic justice"...
"Live by the sword,Die by the sword"





That sums it up beautifully.
I think the maadhir is top class hypocrite. Blades should spill the beans to her and tell her that her angry hubby has been naaing around behind her back with WGs for years also.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-28 11:20:00

Agree with JV. The oke has double standards and can't be upset when the wife went to sample some tasty delights. He been doing it for years
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 2533
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 11:22:24

On 2020-01-28 08:03:26 KICKASS said:
Having an affair is absolutely awesome until it starts turning out to be like a second marriage. I have been having an affair for almost 5 yrs fantastic times but it got abit to much for me.

You just said you are not married! LOL. BAM
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-28 11:30:25

Age old question and my answer is because I am a fat poes and can't stop punting!

If she had an affair, shit, I have no idea how it would pan out but it would hurt like a MF. I would absolutely try forgiving.
leepun
leepun - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-28 14:07:13

He is just asking for a friend....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-28 15:54:38

Fairly arrogant of the bugger to flip his lid. He chose the music. Dance!
He may have stopped, but Ill bet if he did not set the example in the first place, she may have thought twice.
Re the people not wanting to believe the lady capable of getting herself some fun: Shame on you! Just because she was not flaunting her sexuality does not mean she does not have it.
You go Girl!
Sage
Sage - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 1540
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-28 16:34:16

@BOOBS. we luv u to bits. i know who.... xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.