Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 20:09:07

Any condom can break. Just have to regularly re-apply lube and to the area around too especially when doing it from behind.

PS. Also had a Durex break on me, twice.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 22:03:26
Edited: 2020-09-30 22:04:08

On my very first punt I broke a condom, it should have been an omen. I pulled out immediately but I was so paranoid i went to the doc and get put on arvs for two weeks. Arvs are no joke, I've never felt that sick in my life. Then for the next 3 months I went for regular tests. I hardly slept for those 3 months. I was cleared and a few months later I was back to punting none the wiser.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-01 08:04:48
Edited: 2020-10-01 08:14:28

I once had this tall slender regular who would be my weekly relief, she had a very wet vjay when all the right buttons were pushed. On one occasion we were doing it rough in missionary. And the condom broke however I was unaware. but the problem is I came and her orgasm was still building up. So the magic words "dont stop" and "faster" were cheerleading the event. And yeah after she orgasmed a whole lot of me poured out when I pulled out that should've been in the condom as per usual.

She panicked and immediately ran to the shower and stood there so the fluids could run down. Then we went to clicks to get the morning after pill. And then the ARV's.

She then disappeared, I would look for her the following weeks to no avail, saw her heavily pregnant afew months later only once and I have never seen her again, she acted like she did not know me in broad day light and we were such good buddies we would bump into each other at spar and talk.

Guys I think that was my baby, this happened five years ago and it haunts me everyday.

So moral of the story for me, especially if I haven't pomped in over a week, is to pull out immediately after cumming.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-01 08:11:41



Most of the time it was related to the massage oil. The oil damages the latex. Then sometimes you get to know the ladies so well that we go bare back gfe. [/QUOTE]


No judgement here but wooow.. You're braver than me that's for sure

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.