Navigation
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:24:00



No we are making fun of a stupid question [/QUOTE]

Thank u :-))
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:26:57
Edited: 2021-02-25 19:42:11

You'd expect people on this type of platform to be open minded. All unnecessary remarks and insults will be ignored. I like to keep myself like a lady that i am. Im not here to make an issue out of a tissue. Im mature that way atleast ;-) even though My loose and tight skills may not be on the A game. To the gents that took out time to explain it to me. Thanks my darlings, info is much appreciated;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:31:10

On 2021-02-25 19:24:00 Jenna said:


No we are making fun of a stupid question



Thank u :-))[/QUOTE]

I never thought I'd live to see the day when a 25 year old woman would ask such a question. I expect it from those "does size matter" guys.
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:41:14

Dads will tell u, childbirth loosens it up and I've noticed it with WG's that have kids.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Gold Member
Joined:
20 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 20:01:47

On 2021-02-25 19:17:41 batman23 said:
On 2021-02-25 19:15:55 Jynx24 said: On 2021-02-25 19:11:44 Jenna said: On 2021-02-25 15:24:05 Shakira said: Hi everyone i have a question.
Im a massage girl, dont do FH or oral.

But im really curious to know something, is there a myth behind the feeling of tight and loose pussy? Gents can you feel the difference, also for the working girls, people say if you fuck alot your pussy gets loose. Obviously you ladies work alot. So Is it this so called theory true? (men complaining about their partner doesn't feel as tight as before? and please just stick to the topic, i dont want any fights or insults on this post. Mwah!

So if u started doing oral yr mouth would get bigger ?

If the guy fucked more often or harder his dik would get thicker and bigger.

Do some homework or Google before u sound stupid

I think this is unnecessary, she asked a question. Respond on your experience. She mentioned, her question is not to create animosity.

We lack comprehension, in our reading

No we are making fun of a stupid question



What is stupid to one, is a geniune enquiry from another. Is that not what the platform, were created for?
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
15 May 2020
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 20:07:40

On 2021-02-25 15:41:19 Kim Foxx said:
I'm tight as fuck. I don't know who told you that nonsense. Is it true that if you do a lot of massages, your hands fall off??? It's got me and the other girls I work with thinking. Twat



First reply to the OP and best reply to the Op. Thread should have ended there.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 7474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 20:36:30

@Mike Hope...so you're saying that I'm to blame because I laughed? Me and my big keyboard that bumped up the thread.

I am still laughing because of the first response....lol
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 2483
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 21:44:10

On 2021-02-25 18:15:20 Dongzilla said:
On 2021-02-25 15:24:05 Shakira said: Im a massage girl, dont do FH or oral.

I don't mean to sound crass, but where does your mouth fit in when your question is about pussy? I also find this question to be very odd, unless you're considering FH?

Anyway, for all the years that I've been punting, I've never had an issue of a lady feeling "loose", as you put it.



Me too. Never met a loose wg
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 2484
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 21:48:35

On 2021-02-25 19:41:14 Georgebendsit said:
Dads will tell u, childbirth loosens it up and I've noticed it with WG's that have kids.



Out of curiosity, how many wgs have you met that don't have kids? I don't think I've met any and I've met a lot. Even the very young ones have kids, it's usually the reason they are doing this, to provide for those kids or they'd be doing something else so so many more options as a young beautiful woman with no baggage.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-25 21:57:46
Edited: 2021-02-25 22:06:46

On 2021-02-25 15:44:38 Shakira said:
Oh gosh here we go. Its a simple question, im sure im not the only one that has heard about this myth. Or rather thats wot some gents complain about. Being tight or not tight, wots the difference really



I agree, this is a genuine question. My experience how tight a girl isn't necessarily related to the amount of sex she has. This is my experience with various partners in and out of the industry. My first girlfriend that I hada proper sexual relationship woth, we were both basically virgins, she had one experience and I had one, her pussy felt no different from most wg's, and no different from other girlfriends and casual hook ups with various degrees of sexual experience. I've found that various factors play a role, body type, how wet a lady gets, obviously the size of your member (I'm above average size) etc. I've NEVER found sexual frequency or experience to be a factor though. I've been ladies that have been in this industry for decades that are tighter than a girl that has little experience. That's my honest experience. I must also add this is regardless of whether any of these ladies have had kids or not.

This myth is BUSTED.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.