Kimmylee - Re: Best OWO
Re: Best OWO
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-11 18:57:22

On 2019-01-11 17:59:47 BOOBS53 said:
Thx .. I am glad too Miss KL !!!

And I had an awesome one this afternoon ;)

Fantastic news...:)
PetersParty
PetersParty - Re: Best OWO
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-13 05:45:55

On 2019-01-11 01:09:08 kevin.mnsy said:
Its so sad so to see 1 preacher derail a thread that was meant for punters to share their experiences with some of the most sexiest ladies on this site who offer an extraordinary service and some with excellent skill... I did not see the request for dangers related to the service in the OP's request... we are all adults here... We know he dangers of punting and still here we are... This is a service offered openly.. How bored must you be to comment on a service you do not offer or want to experience???

Thats what it is all about a fun question, thank you for understanding brother. Ill tell you this I have recieved many BJs growing up and shit loads more entering adult hood from what I like to call DISCO SLAPPERS or CLUB SlAPPERS they were all OWO thats including the long line of Girlfriends and 2 ex wifes. I believe our beloved WG take better care od themselves than the the slappers Above.

By the by my dick is still looking sharp has never exploded and never had an STD. So maybe I am just lucky everytime I havev barefoot skied.

So lets have fun top 15 JHB and PTA girls
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Best OWO
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-13 11:59:17
Edited: 2019-01-13 12:00:15

I think a lot depends on good hygiene practices , from both punters and wgs ( who offer owo). And I think the blame, in this case, falls on both punters and wgs..

Some punters don't care about hygiene. .. I mean how many guys wash their hands properly , when leaving the toilet...? Public toilets are even more hazardous. ..

what about punters who have sores, dirty genitals, etc, who expect wgs to simply open...? Seriously guys ?

On then other hand, some wgs also need to ensure good hygiene.. on busy days, some wgs dont clean up thoroughly, between clients....

How many punters have had the nasty experience of seeing or smelling semen on a wg... or seeing something oozing out of a wg...?

It can get really nasty..

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-13 14:39:52
Edited: 2019-01-13 14:45:37

On 2019-01-13 05:45:55 PetersParty said:
On 2019-01-11 01:09:08 kevin.mnsy said: Its so sad so to see 1 preacher derail a thread that was meant for punters to share their experiences with some of the most sexiest ladies on this site who offer an extraordinary service and some with excellent skill... I did not see the request for dangers related to the service in the OP's request... we are all adults here... We know he dangers of punting and still here we are... This is a service offered openly.. How bored must you be to comment on a service you do not offer or want to experience???

Thats what it is all about a fun question, thank you for understanding brother. Ill tell you this I have recieved many BJs growing up and shit loads more entering adult hood from what I like to call DISCO SLAPPERS or CLUB SlAPPERS they were all OWO thats including the long line of Girlfriends and 2 ex wifes. I believe our beloved WG take better care od themselves than the the slappers Above.

By the by my dick is still looking sharp has never exploded and never had an STD. So maybe I am just lucky everytime I havev barefoot skied.

So lets have fun top 15 JHB and PTA girls

The biggest mistake you will ever make in this business is making the assumption that ALL WG's take care of themselves. That is the most ignorant perception in this industry.

There was a time where OWO and bareback may have been okay, but that was done to the minimal numbers being infected. The reality is that these diseases exist and are more prevalent today than ever before, even outside the purple world we are seeing more and more cases of 'everyday' people with these diseases whether we like it or not. It also means you put WG's at risk, the same ones who are supposed to carry your burden or perception of being safe as well.

Wrap it before you slap it.
PetersParty
PetersParty - Re: Best OWO
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 03:34:39

I to shit scared now to even get a BJ covered or not. Thanks gents and ladies. Its me and Mrs palm and her 5 daughters for now
Meg
Meg - Re: Best OWO
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5372
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-14 06:30:44
Edited: 2019-01-14 06:35:04

Just a idea....

I belong to a medical group page where you can write down all you problems and get some medical adevise ...

Everyday 20/+women....and thats just people who ask for advise out there struggling with infections.
And everyday there are new posters...asking for help.
It's scary!

Perhaps before this post I didn't realise how common this is out there untill I've notice this post....

People be protected....your loved one's/ everyone can get sick.

If you matter to someone and someone care for you....don't be a fool cover your tool.

One infection can cause a chain reaction.....keep this in your head...that booking money won't cover for medical expenses and medical assistance.
Is it worth risking everyone health???

NOT every one you meet is on the same level as you..

I despise people who neglected to go for regular checkups.
If you know your a regular punter changing from one girl to the next... check yourselves.

Blaza
Blaza - Re: Best OWO
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-14 06:56:06

I personally hate using condoms but they are absolutely critical for safety. My solution for dealing with this is serial monogamy. At any given time, there's one person who I establish a relationship based on mutual love and trust and when that is established and we both comfortable, well then anything goes

At this point in my life, I wouldn't dare taking risks with random strangers
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-25 12:53:39

Picked up both HSV1 & 2 while punting.
Skin to skin contact, at least one area in contact must be mouth, vagina or anus.
Possible to pick it up in OWO but slim. More likely during FH.
Cannot get it from a handshake - you're only kidding yourself.
Had to come clean to my partner who luckily tested negative- end of that story
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-01-25 13:33:57

Sticking to massage only from now on
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-25 15:20:41

Oral and genital hpv is also concern. So is hiv with oral unprotected sex. No matter how low the risk is it is still there. I know this it is my business my job. I see and treat people contracting stds on almost a weekly basis. I see and treat some of the wgs on this site. Imagine seeing warts in your throat or your anus not cool hey. Yes you dnt need to have anal sex to get peri-anal warts .Then imagine getting cancer later on in life ---in your mouth or around your anus then start smelling like you are rotting away. Use a condom. If you dont be aware of the risks. Hsv , hpv, hiv etc etc etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.