Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:01:41

Pitty about the perfume as i do like a mature perfume on a lady but alas, how then to explain...
So for a short visit easy on the perfume but for those lucky enough to do longer periods, the scent of a woman complimented by the right perfume is so so sexy eg during dinner
you53
you53 - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Jan 2017
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:01:56

I prefer a bit to emphasise your eyes but no lipstick. Most important, make sure that your profile pic correlates with your make up.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10312
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:23:46

No make up feels like home ;)
Liza
Liza - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:32:57

And here am I "Pornstar Liza" going all the way with the heavy make-up, false eyelashes, fishnet stockings,high heels,red lipstick, long nails,bla bla bla.....

Maybe I must try the "girl next door" look....

But then again.... No! I want to keep my current clients that love the "over the top".

Can't keep everyone happy unfortunately! (Sad face)
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:36:07

Less to none.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1684
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 20:41:24

Some ladies can get away with nobe to very little mske-up, others do require more to enhance certain fixtures.

I personally prefer natural looks but, have a soft spot for beuatiful red lips, find it extremely attractive.

Not a fan of fillers and botox.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 06:36:34
Edited: 2020-09-29 06:42:32

If only I could get half as famous as these red lips...mmm!

Since most of you are suggesting less to none make up, I assume you're not too crazy about hair extensions and wigs either huh? Esp after having my wig yanked off during those PSE sessions....hehe - I am obviously stretching my luck, I know the answer to this one!

@cremesoda,if I shave my beard, what do I tell my wife when she comes back at night?? as that would be a first.

good mornining gents! x
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 06:46:17

On 2020-09-28 17:01:56 you53 said:
make sure that your profile pic correlates with your make up.



One lady once gave me this coaching as we used to go full on glamour for the photoshoots...jewellery and stuff...she said "clients expect to see that in person" which was absolutely true!-makes sense too.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 713
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 08:05:48

I use to book this SP who never used makeup other than lipstick at our bookings and I felt that she looked way better without it.
I recently booked 2 SPs, the first looked nothing like her profile pics i.e. face full of foundation.
The 2nd had makeup around her eyes, eyelids that made her look gothic.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Less, more or None?
Re: Less, more or None?
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 09:49:42

On 2020-09-28 17:32:57 Liza said:
And here am I "Pornstar Liza" going all the way with the heavy make-up, false eyelashes, fishnet stockings,high heels,red lipstick, long nails,bla bla bla.....

Maybe I must try the "girl next door" look....

But then again.... No! I want to keep my current clients that love the "over the top".

Can't keep everyone happy unfortunately! (Sad face)



That is true beautiful Queen we can't keep everyone happy. I now am the opposite, I have the whole "girl-next-door" look going. Little make up, my glasses lol, casually yet sexy dressed with sexy undies, nails and toes nicely done, hair sometimes loose or tied up...

I don't do the dress up thing really unless a client really wants it and arranges a day before, suppose that's what makes us all unique :-)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.