Navigation
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 20:24:11

@Knightrider78
No, you have to review to warn others to approach with caution.

It helps to know what to expect. Good or Bad service.
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 20:50:43

Where you find that Limp bizkit maker? The only worse thought than that is the one knowing she's washing-off the last guy lololol!

We all know that's the business but absolutely won't let our minds think it. That's why I'm a first thing in the morning booking kinda guy. Like to think those petals are rosey for me aahhhhh delicious lol!
Brooke
Brooke - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 21:26:45

So sorry you had this horrific experience. I could only visualise this and I too had a good chuckle. Cannot imagine what must have gone through your mind.
Zen (the Original)
Zen (the Original) - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 06:08:48

On 2020-09-30 12:54:24 eziguy said:
Not too long ago a wg complained about guys using the basin to wash their cocks. Now a wg uses it to wash her kwas.

There you have it folks. The basin is at perfect genital height for a quick wash :)




Hahahahaha eish now it's the other way around hey
Crave
Crave - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1989
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 06:14:46

Marking her territory?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4642
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-01 06:56:47

I can't get the pic out of my mind. Hilarious. Reminds me of camping in my childhood when the only place coloureds could camp was at Soetwater and the only ablution facilities were toilets with basins, no showers. Till today I hate camping.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: I am a loss for words
Re: I am a loss for words
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 718
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 14:41:41

On 2020-09-30 20:24:11 Masterpieces said:
@Knightrider78
No, you have to review to warn others to approach with caution.

It helps to know what to expect. Good or Bad service.



All I can say is that we ALL have different tastes and I have gone on punts based on some long time well respected punter reviews and have come back dissapointed.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.