Navigation
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2096
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 18:31:40

In Gunts defense..
maybe he did.
It took years to build up enough confidence to offer full house.

I am glad I started out as massage only though.


Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2097
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 18:32:57

On 2020-10-12 15:50:24 untrue said:
On 2020-10-12 14:51:57 Sage said: I've said it 3 times
I guess the secret is out

Apologies for triple posting
Hey Sage, is Full house GFE available? :D



:))
There's very little I don't do
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10391
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 19:24:08

On 2020-10-12 18:31:40 Sage said:
In Gunts defense..
maybe he did.
It took years to build up enough confidence to offer full house.

I am glad I started out as massage only though.




Your sensuality during a fh session is flippen awesome .. I can concur with it ;)

Did I mention it is awesome .. yer again .. it is AWESOME ;)
Sage
Sage - Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Re: oh fuck me ...It's dead quiet
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2098
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 20:16:17

Ok it's bedtime. Goodnight everyone
I just wanted to thank you all for the messages and kind words.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.