Navigation
silver455
silver455 - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 11:30:27

Rent a yacht for a weekend in CPT,invite 3 ladies here to join me for a week of.....well you know for whatever lol
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7286
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 11:42:26

I'll send the vrou on an around the world cruise.....the one that takes about ten months with all the stops etc.

Then double up on my pomping sessions and try and complete my "MUST DO" List.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-16 13:08:20

Tough one - "blast it" and not be responsible by investing...

Take 2 months off. No fixed plans. No cellphone. No laptop. Jump in the car and drive along the East coast all the way to Mocambique, stopping at every beautiful beach I feel like. Circle around through Kruger at 1 or 2 stunning game lodges. Then head back and start 2021 on a fresh slate.

Mike40
Mike40 - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 903
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:27:25
Edited: 2020-10-16 14:28:09

Beer, good food, and escorts.
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Mar 2006
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:40:39

Pay off all debt and entice stunning Meg to go on a naughty weekend to Cape town with me
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:24:08

There's on average about 600 ladies listed in JHB. I'd have some use for it for sure, oh boy oh boy!
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 736
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 19:19:54

On 2020-10-16 09:55:23 john_adams said:
I can see why most of you need a million

I would buy two houses and rent it out , use the rent to pay the mortgage on a third and so on and so forth

and pretty soon I will have two million

waste not , want not



I like the way you think, however tenants can be a royal pain in your arse when they cant pay your rent and they destroy your property.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 1337
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 16:39:00

Another million? Just add it to the ones already invested.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10416
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 16:43:55

On 2020-10-15 22:14:15 Pinteshwaran said:
Personally,I'd waste it all on coke & hoars,as fast as I can,until I die,or next month,whatever comes first.

How about you all?



Most definitely blast it on the gorgeous ESA ladies .. having 6somes ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-19 16:46:30
Edited: 2020-10-19 16:57:02

I would invest it in a trusted S12j investment. Claim back 45% from SARS. Blast the tax refund enjoying it thoroughly "wishingly" with/on an ex-WG who was very popular here. After 5 years still have the 1 bar plus capital gains and dividends.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.