Navigation
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 798
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 13:29:10

On 2020-05-11 11:05:45 semensquirter said:
On 2020-05-11 10:54:41 UnlikelySuspect said: ...What a weirdo...
No brother...people have kinks, and there are people that entertain that.
Strange to some...but it's real...very real.



Sometimes the line between kinks and just plain fucking weird is a very thin line...
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 13:34:08

Client once asked me if I would do his dog, blocked him immediately!sadly There is unfortunately a huge market for beastiality. No way will I hurt an innocent animal.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2588
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 15:36:16

On 2020-05-11 13:34:08 Kaycee said:
Client once asked me if I would do his dog, blocked him immediately!sadly There is unfortunately a huge market for beastiality. No way will I hurt an innocent animal.



Can confirm this one...had the same request back in bloemfontein. I am sure it was from the same guy. Bloemfontein looks like a very traditional prim and proper place. But I think i had more "weird" requests there than I ever had in jhb cpt or pta.

Apart from that I had the young man(20years old)offering to pay, asking me if I would meet his dad on a "blind date" and screw some sense into him. Because his dad is about to propose to a women that he does not want as a stepmom.


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 18:33:02
Edited: 2020-05-11 18:35:48

On 2020-05-11 15:36:16 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
On 2020-05-11 13:34:08 Kaycee said:

Apart from that I had the young man(20years old)offering to pay, asking me if I would meet his dad on a "blind date" and screw some sense into him. Because his dad is about to propose to a women that he does not want as a stepmom.


And did you do it? Lol!!
Wish I had a son like him.


Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 5921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 18:50:11

A strawberry shower.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:02:27

On 2020-05-11 18:50:11 Kimmylee said:
A strawberry shower.


Whats that?
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2593
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:06:01

Hehehe.. was to funny. Would never have been able to keep a straight face during the "blind date". I kindly declined. Besides I don't know how dates and blind dates work anymore. Being on a paid date with a client is easy we both know why we there even if there is some wining and dining before hand.

Imagine going on a date where the guy thinks he is going on a blind date with the mom of one of his sons college friends. It would never work poor guy will try to be on his best behaviour to not maybe embarrass his son. And I would have to play mom on best behaviour not to embarrass her son. And somewhere along i would have to start earning that poor college kids money and turn into "stifflers mom" and get the guy into bed. And make it so good he forgets about the lady he wants to propose to... how them do I get out of that one afterwards??!! It just spells trouble from the get go.

Poor kid really was trying his best to convince me but it was a no go for me;) I suggested he start inviting friends with single mom's over for Saturday braai or Sunday lunch and so introduce his dad to other people. Or make peace with his dad's choices as he himself will soon move out and live his own life and then his dad will be alone.

Got a polite thank you and never heard from him again.
Nawwwtyguy Returns
Nawwwtyguy Returns - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Basic Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2019
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:09:57

On 2020-05-11 19:02:27 ystervark said:
On 2020-05-11 18:50:11 Kimmylee said: A strawberry shower.
Whats that?


Lol better not ask yster...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 5924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:29:03

On 2020-05-11 19:02:27 ystervark said:
On 2020-05-11 18:50:11 Kimmylee said: A strawberry shower.
Whats that?



Google Strawberry Celebration. Look for it till you find it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-11 19:37:59

Oh crap!!! (Hands on face!!)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.