Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 1608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-09 13:20:06

Kimmylee... your special my lady... love you to bits...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-09 13:24:22

I work in a service base business and my experience is this
1.See too your customer
Interact with them even if they talking about groceries or cats make them feel at easy and let them know that they about to be blown away that you are the best things that's just entered there life for the next few hour or hours

Make your customer feel at easy every punter has a vision a lay out of how his/her experience is gonna be give them that same vision make them live and feel and fulfill there fantasies

Keep contact with your punter as in after the service rendered a message or call to say thanks not bugging them

Give every client a reason to cum back for more

I once met a Wgs who after booking her 4 times in 4 weeks
Start charging me a regular Fee so if her normal hourly fee was R1200 she started charging me R900

How it worked is that if I missed week in that 4 weeks then I would pay the normal R1200 and if I followed up the next week was charged the R900

Every lady Knows her clientele who's regular and who's not
So you decided that

Your PROFILE SAYS ALOT
Body language in pics what you wearing and ofcourse the shape you in
When someone goes to your profile they must have a tuaght immediately of what they would like to do to you


Increase in fetishs but always be safe and happy in what you doing


If I've offended anyone in this post I'm sorry but I didn't mean to

Have fun be naughty and look sexy


2old2
2old2 - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-09 13:25:52

Firstly Ms Kimmy - love the new photo set!

Secondly - welcome back to Gauteng.

Lastly let me agree with BOOBS. Personally I rather punt less frequently when times are tough and money is tight. However, I expect quality and value quality over quantity.

That usually means regulars who rock my world and the occasional highly rated lady. Very few "experiments" with unknown ladies.

So I would recommend:
- treat us like potential regulars
- but don't fall for empty promises of repeat visits
- recognize repeat bookings by putting in extra effort
- little benefits are always appreciated. Not a formal "loyalty programme" but little touches. One lady told me "my next booking is only in 90 minutes because I don't want you to feel rushed".
- be honest and respond to calls / messages: you dear lady told me that you will not be able to see me on a day and I appreciated the honesty. Many others say "yes" and then when you try confirm they cannot be reached.
- DON'T discount your services. Instead ensure that you are worth every cent you charge



Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 1975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-09 15:04:32

You're welcome 2old2

I am also learning from your posts and as well as Branislav1 and BOOBS. A few pointers on how I can also upgrade, maintain and better my service. It's never too late to learn.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-09 16:26:16

I would add the following:

1. Interact on the forum. This is where ladies gets noticed

2. Personal hygiene. Take care of your nails and hair (you are selling a fantasy)

3. Make the visit memorable and not make it feel like a bisiness transaction

4. Answer questions honestly, i.e, don't say you offer something when you don't. It will afford you the money of one booking, instead of a possible repeat visit

5. Dirty undersoles is a no no.

In short, think of it this way. Out of all the ladies, the punter chose you, to spend his money, time and effort on. Sometimes we drive 30min or longer. Ensure that the visit is fun and enjoyable and I'm sure the punter will be back.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 1990
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-10 22:45:23

Thank you Jynx for your input it will be well noted.

Though we need to also remember that we shouldn't judge each other. Though some ladies do ignore the fact of personal hygiene, I know what I'm going to say will anger a lot of people but I would suggest you be honest with the lady on contact and she might appreciate your honesty.

I've tried to help a lot of my clients who are open to communication and vice versa and those that are always in a rush don't have time to even listen to your side of the Wg/Mgs story.

Just remember that it is also good to listen to someone's story. Good or bad!
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 1344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 02:46:05

Kimmylee you always on point my angel I always learn one or two from your post

Secondly your pics are so amazing as always,,,,,

I would mention only few;

Respect it goes a long way
Hygienic plays a big role
Try to be loyal I know no one is perfect yes
Let your client feel comfortable when they're with you, be friendly be at easy to be with
Try to engage with topic

Otherwise I agree with most of you guys and am taking some notes too,,,,,,

Love you all.
Crave
Crave - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1229
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 05:09:39

All advice is good advice, even when it's bad advice.

Remember, the best customer is an existing customer. Build your business from repeat customers. Entice them. Feed their ego (it's what drives most of us). Make a note whether a client has a booty phone. If so, send him little "enticers". Not spam or generic stuff. More like "hey gorgeous Jack, was just thinking about the way you do that thing with your tongue. Have a fabulous day"
Obviously only on a spare phone. And.... That's the phone he uses when he is up to no good. That's when you need to be tickling his senses
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Basic Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 605
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-11 06:35:42

On 2018-06-09 13:20:06 Ms Paige said:
Kimmylee... your special my lady... love you to bits...



Special indeed
Climax
Climax - Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Re: Solutions Solutions Solutions
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 3109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-11 06:48:51

Respect the business and it will respect you back...

If you respect your clients they will give it back...

Be yourself that's what your clients like about you (you're unique)

Don't meet clients in the same outfit, go the extra mile, (guys think you don't use their money wisely if they don't see improvement in your looks)

Know what you offer and enjoy it like it's your last time...

If you're drunk or high, go to sleep don't waste anyone's time and money...

As much as we work hard for our money, clients also work hard for theirs, and out of the thousands of girls here they chose you to spend their time and money on(respect)

No one is doing anyone a favour here, we need each other(respect)

Keep your clients on their toes and keep them wondering how the next booking is going to be like, regulars come in handy in times like these...

I read somewhere that "specials" are not making things better, yes they don't especially when they're run on a daily basis, that's a sign that "specials" don't work and it comes off as desperate...

Stick to good service and treating the guys like they are the last men alive, in days like these you'll always have something in your bank account...

Ms Kimmy you owe me an outing, I'll text you a couple of parties coming up with some of the girls here, we can have the long awaited drink...

You look great...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.