Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1514
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 07:02:05

On 2020-09-25 06:22:29 Bbw Nadia said:
When I was about 20 I wanted to get married. So off we go for pre-marital counselling with a minister our family knew for ages but I only REALLY got to know the guy from abt age 10. A very wise, knowleadgable guy. He told is - make your sex life good. If you don't know how, buy books.
I do have to add that its not always the wife's fault. Of clients who complain to me about their wives, in about half the cases, I might also not feel like being intimate. The problem is communication more than anything else, followed very closely by not having a sexual awareness of self. Thats just my opinion



If I do something wrong or what the problem is, se must tell me. Im tired to try and everytime there is excuses. Im tired, I got a headace, my stumic is hurting ..... And above all, everything comes from my side. If I dont try, there will never been something.

My first wife told me when We was 21. I had enough sex for is to have it on n regular time. And that was not with me. Was with people before she know me.
Blondie
Blondie - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
9 May 2015
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 07:46:46

On 2020-09-24 17:12:00 Frank the tank said:
Not tonight - I have a headache. And similar excuses..



An orgasm = it's the best medicine for your headache honey (should be your answer to her excuse)

It's not only said but it's proven
When I have a migraine,the first thing i want is a hot steamy session

* Next time she has a migraine use it to your advantage
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 08:21:57

I keep hearing these stories from men. Excuse me gentlemen if I end up saying something a little upsetting to you, I have no intention.

The truth is, I almost do not believe it- I am not saying you're lying. It always feels like you're leaving out some important details. I have heard the excuses from the wives..via 3rd part of course. They are just ridiculous! they seem to all have the same lame excuses. I am thinking -"how am I going to deny my partner sex for years..a month at least. And still expect him to pine for me? Do I WANT him to go get it elsewhere??" I am thinking do these women REALLY not want to have sex?? Is this really just about sex?

If my partner pissed me off and I was that angry, I'm going to want to have sex at some point. We'll have the sex and get back to "being mad".

Gentlemen, are you being truthful to yourselves? If she just doesn't want to have sex....wouldn't you guys talk about it and work things through? IDK!...what do I know, I have never even lived with a man for a year.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7124
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 08:40:32

On 2020-09-25 06:22:29 Bbw Nadia said:
...The problem is communication more than anything else, followed very closely by not having a sexual awareness of self. Thats just my opinion...


Nadia I share the same opinion...LIKE**LIKE...
For some it's a culture thing...people who are raised in very conservative homes, where discussing sex is taboo.
So when a very conservative lady meets a guy whos "been around the block"...even a mention of a BJ will get her eyes rolling...not in an orgasmic way..."WTF..You want me to put that thing in my mouth?"...LOL
Then the opposite if a very conservative guys meets a lady that has explored her sexuality...he goes WTF..."You fukkin whore"....LOL
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 14:03:15

The spiteful ones punish their partners. Its you won't have it with me and also with no one else.
Liza you understand this.
Islapass
Islapass - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jul 2020
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 14:34:00

On 2020-09-24 18:38:21 oraljim said:
You must belong to one of those new age religions where the vows go something like "I Promise to be as faithful as my options and if you ever dare to not put out for whatever reason I am going to go behind your back and fuck escorts." I hear such vows are quite popular with the gents but not so popular with the ladies. YMMV.



Yeah Jim, may the man with no sins please cast the first stone... you are either married on this site which means you are a hypocrite or you aren't married and don't have a clue what you are talking about..

@Frank, next time you get Romantic and she tells you sex ain't that important, tell her if it ain't that important you are gonna fuck someone else, watch how quick their attitudes to the importance of sex change within seconds..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-25 15:11:59
Edited: 2020-09-25 15:13:53

My wife once told me I'm over sexed! We only do it like twice a month. Maybe 3times..... But that's like really a bonus!!!
Usually after the 2nd time for the month I'm like 'shit, my credits are up'...... She never really answers after that.....
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 15:22:28

Twice a month!!!???

My partner & I have banged exactly twice in 17 years,both times she was lekker drunk.

Which,sadly,must be an indicator of what an incredible human being I must be.

Fortunately frequency rate of getting banged has risen sharply in the last 3 months(thanks to the wondrous beyatches in ESA, so my average is up,among other things).

Dafuq outta here with your magical dick, man!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4646
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-25 15:30:30

I like spiteful wifes... :)))
Rob51
Rob51 - Re: Spiteful wives
Re: Spiteful wives
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2006
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 15:43:29
Edited: 2020-09-25 15:46:16

I can read some of us are really blessed with our nymphomaniac wives. I actually stopped punting because I am scared that I would get home from a punt and she is so unpredictable and demanding that she might want some as I come home and won't be able to deliver.

Even during that time of month, when it start raining, the muddy track is available. Or that's the time she begs to cum in her mouth.

I don't see how a husband/wife relationship can be healthy without sex. And have been married for 15 years. And has she gets older, it seems like her libido keeps on increasing.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.