The impulsive booking did not work for me. More often, I ended up with the second or third choice SP's. Too much of school fees paid.
Nowadays, I plan in advance.
This also helps with me "creating a meeting" in that area, just as a back up excuse, in the case of an emergency.
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 20:02:59
On 2020-09-30 19:37:24 peterb said: Always, spur of the moment
The problem with spur of the moment is that you're horny as hell and then all the WGs you wanna see are busy or unavailable.
I usually try to book in advance to avoid this. If I'm not 100% sure I'll just give an indication that I might book at such and such time and day, and I usually follow through.
[deleted]
[deleted] -
Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-01 05:49:31
Thanks for sharing gents
As for myself i like to schedule in advance as the anticipation is part of not only the excitement, but also a kind of "lamp in the road". Ill sometimes tell myself in a less than fun moment "dont worry, tomorrow is nooky time" :))
Even on the highs its nice to think "how lucky can you get! Guess where you will be tomorrow!!"
My only complaint is that time during a visit flies by so incredibly fast!!!!
Also spur of the moment while Im driving back from work.
I would normally start thinking its time for a go during the day and then leave earlier, but will only make plans when I have left work.
95% of the time its Thursday or Friday after work.
Really enjoy sitting down for a drink first, meeting a lady and taking it from there but not a lot of places for that.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.