Navigation
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 14:42:41

Cassanata, the only salty thing here is your language.

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 16:40:29

Dear Cassanata... each to their own...

I don't offer OWO or kissing, but I allow clients to go down on me... It's their choice... just as a covered bj and no kissing is my choice...

You may think it's gross, but I think kissing a stranger and giving OWO is beyond gross... no person is the same...

Do whatever makes you happy but don't make it sound like ladies who offer it is all carriers of Herpes...
I get tested regularly and never had a problem...
Humidum
Humidum - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2014
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 18:40:37

Jeeeez,
I thought it's an interesting question and that more people would be able to respond with some information that would be helpful to us all!
There is such a wealth of knowledge and experience between all the people here, but somehow it always get screwed up!

It's really sad to see the level of intellect here by some individuals that always have to say something derogatorily rather than just say something positive and contribute to other people's lives.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-05 18:50:34

Jeez, cant anyone take a joke around here.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Re: Woman's Orgasm!!
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 464
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 18:57:45

On 2020-10-05 18:50:34 Cassanata said:
Jeez, cant anyone take a joke around here.



I lol'd hard

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.