Navigation
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 11:32:20

On 2020-10-04 11:25:17 Ms Paige said:


I for one... when I see you walking towards me and my womanhood screams... "NO FUCK NO" and I know the session will turn into a DISASTER... I will rather tell you to leave without any cancellation fee... so yes... it goes both ways...

I always say... No review is better than a bad review... :)))




And why don't you give the poor man R 300 for wasting his time and petrol ?
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 13:37:15

The respectful thing to do is make up an excuse, "Emergency at work" and pay a cancellation fee.

This way she at least gets something for booking you a slot she won't be fully compensated for, and she doesn't take a knock of confidence because of your personal preference.

As the say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ".
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 13:57:18

Probably because I am only an occasional punter (and newish to this world), and for the fact that my first lady visited duped me of my cash (put it down to school fees), I have not had the need to turn away.
I agree if we choose not to proceed, we have wasted the SPs time and a potential other client. But false advertising is also a waste of our time and in that case why should we pay a cancellation fee.
Thats where I enjoy the forum (and reviews) as you get an idea of the ladies before visiting from their comments and responses. You often then get a sense that you may click.
And thats also why Ms P is on my list (for when I am able to travel north again). You know exactly what to expect and i find that intoxicating.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 14:17:04

I've also found sometimes when cash changes hands up front, so does the niceness and attitude

Vavavoom
Vavavoom - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 14:20:29

Now I'm just thinking...if the SP uses wrong misleading photos or advertise services which she doesnt intend to deliver on...why must the punter be nice...isn't it the punter that has been taken for a fool as one exchange money for a promised service..just my two cents...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 14:55:24

To me, a cancelation fee seems very fair to the lady (in return for her loosing out to another full paying client).

But does it also go the other way round? If an add is misleading, and the punter does not want to proceed, what about compensating his time and effort?
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 15:32:12

It happens.
I ask : you do have credit card facilities- don't you? - as I have no cash... it still remains awkward. Obesive ladies who hide their appearances by misleading pictures is my no no .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 19:24:49
Edited: 2020-10-04 20:03:06

On 2020-10-04 10:53:08 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2020-10-04 10:02:15 Cassanata said:

On one occasion where the sp didn't look anything like the pics, I made an excuse that I was short on cash and needed to go to an atm and I never returned, lol.
Pls do not insult our intelligence. We can handle a 'Thanks but you are not what I expected'



Lmao, so the wg is deceptive and looks nothing like the pics and I am the one at fault? Okay...

Let me tell you bbw tannie, it's the WGs who are deceptive with their advertising who are insulting our intelligence. If I am insulting their intelligence by making up an excuse to leave because they look nothing like their pics then so be it. They should just be thankful I didn't throw a tantrum outside the door for them wasting my time. You expect me to pay a cancellation fee? You have to be tripping.
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-04 22:03:43

If its not your type and you want to leave do what I do.

I say my stomach is upset all of a sudden and pay the cancelation fee and leave.
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Correct etiquette
Re: Correct etiquette
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 22:09:25

I agree with Bbw Nadia. I'm certainly not offended if someone arrives and say "not my cup of tea" Certainly not offended and dont take it personally. I don't even ask for a cancelation fee. I'd rather the gent be happy and wants to proceed with the booking.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.