Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 21:55:37

On 2020-10-19 19:00:23 Emma / Liza said:
Now, that's what I call a true GFE session.

If this is what the punters calls it, I'm no "wors" machine...
So the 15mins quicky, blow and go or half an hour session doesn't fancy my interest. I love to take my time, love to be undressed by a Man, going down on his knees pulling my underwear off, same for me... Love to unbutton his pants...

I would just love it if the guys would tell me in advance that he wants that. But unfortunately that doesn't happen.

But each to their own. Respect for everyone's way they wanting their fantasy to play out.

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1034
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 23:57:53

If im paying, the lady must dress like we're on a date. And ill undress her when im ready
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 895
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 01:33:49

On 2020-10-19 23:57:53 shoeguy said:
If im paying, the lady must dress like we're on a date. And ill undress her when im ready



Agreed ...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 06:28:01

Lol... bawahahaha...
I was called a sausage machine in the past because I love my quicky sessions... it's crazy funny... :)))

You made my day ones again... :)))
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 758
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 06:55:23

I'm guilty of both scenarios, but my regular knows to be fully dressed when I arrive so the process is slow and sexy.
So exciting to uncover the sexy underwear under the wrapping rather than she opens the door in it.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1529
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 07:01:01

For me thats a true GFE. And thats what I want if I stated a GFE.
To me I find 3 senarious.
1. The one you stated, you arrived, maybe have something to drink, start kissing and caddeling with everything on. As it heated up you start undressing each other, a good session oral both ways, then the dead, and then some cuddeling or just lying in my arms and may be talk if its needed. Thats true GFE.
2
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1530
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 07:10:31

For me thats a true GFE. And thats what I want if I stated a GFE.
To me I find 3 senarious.
1. The one you stated, you arrived, maybe have something to drink, start kissing and caddeling with everything on. As it heated up you start undressing each other, a good session oral both ways, then the dead, and then some cuddeling or just lying in my arms and may be talk if its needed. Shower together, do the payment and leave. Thats true GFE.

2. You arive, in the room she start undressing and say you can undress. You take a showe together and the rest is the same as sanorio 1.

3. She tell you to undress, asked for the money. Tell you you can go shower. Whenyou finished she is back, she say you can ly on the bed while she take a shower. Almost no kissing or cuddling. Oral come mostly from you and when she do, it is just to finished itquickly because she dont realy want to. The pasionated of the dead mostly come from you. You finished, shower alone and leave. To me thats not even half GFE. Thats as hood as arive, having sex and leaving.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Dec 2018
Posts to Date: 676
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 07:34:30
Edited: 2020-10-20 07:35:08

Should think of adding the "Koala Bear" experience to the mix :

"Eats shoots and leaves"
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7319
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 09:08:40

On 2020-10-20 07:34:30 Johnny English said:
Should think of adding the "Koala Bear" experience to the mix :"Eats shoots and leaves"



JE....Brilliant!!!!...LMFAO
BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:25:13

I hope that some WG that think they are giving GFE's read this to see what it is really all about. Mouth watering stuff.....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.