Navigation
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 19:40:05

ROTFL......
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 20:13:00

For the gentleman on here , if send me texts saying "hey how much to fuck" or "send pussy pics" you will be blocked. No if ands or buts.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 20:56:23

A bit of bedside manner is important. The usual "hi how you? Well thanks and you?" Won't do no harm. I actually read what is being sent to me and reply accordingly

Obviously when I get texts that start with "hi how much to fuck?" And "how much for pussy?" Or just simply sending dick pics first before the hallo. I already am pissed off and block you there and then

Nothing wrong with a bit of mutual respect
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 22:11:27

[QUOTE;2506103;Vrik] So I send this PM to a SP:
What do u offer and rates please?
Where in Pta-???

The answer I receive:
Yes

WTF. Was my question badly phrased? Offensive?
Or a clear indication she does not pay attention and the session will likely be similar?[/QUOTE

Be glad you got a response! The majority ladies don't respond to pm's!! The few who did was either a bit out of my budget range or they got a visit......
( still have two or so visits to go ;). )
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6311
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 22:20:13

People skim. They don't read.
I signed up for a new cellphone contract.
Then I canceled it the next day.
Thinking again I decided to keep it.
I wrote elaborate emails to
CANCEL THE CANCELLATION.
But all I got back was
CONTRACT HAS BEEN CANCELED.

And then I thought fuck it let them cancel it.
Brooke
Brooke - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 22:22:13

@ Vampirezn I think you could be right. Perhsps a "Hello hope you're well. May I enquire about you rates, services and location please" goes a long way. Please remember we deal with a lot of arrogant and ill mannered people on a daily basis. Wrong to assume every is being rude I agree. But as you expect ladies to have a good telehone manner and be polite so we expectbthe same. Perhaps try change your approach a little....goes a long way. My 2c worth
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6312
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 22:23:37

Actually most people are functionally illiterate today.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-27 06:10:41

If you had started with a "good morning" and added a 'please' you might have gotten a better reply..... Take note "Might".
Bear in mind that many people have difficulty in reading and writing. I have one such acquaintance and I often have to write out a reply for her to answer enquiries. I wrote up a basic reply for her but if guys ask anything further, she cannot really type up an answer, so she refers to me.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 06:16:59

Yeah, like I said, being polite costs you nothing. It's up to her to return. If she doesn't, just move along.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What is the problem here?
Re: What is the problem here?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7363
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 08:49:52

yeah Nadia...some smart phones have not so smart users...LOL

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.