Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-14 17:42:54

Hi guys just a reminder that I am available until 9pm this evening.

There after I am unavailable till Monday morning at about 11am.

Thank you for all your support and all the warm welcome backs.

It's been a pleasure in every sense of the word.

XXX
Me :)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2249
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 06:48:02

Gentlemen please remember that I am only available on Monday Morning.

I am unfortunately not available to take calls but I am available to respond to what's app and pm enquiries till Monday morning.

Ps I am already taking bookings for next week.

Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 13:06:01

Good morning Gentlemen. I know that I said I am available today unfortunately that has changed and I will be available as of 11 am tomorrow morning.

I am still unable to take calls but am available for what's app enquiries at this and appointment bookings for tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience.

Please do book in advance to avoid disappointment.

Thanking you in advance.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 18:49:49

Gentlemen I once again would like to apologize for not being able to attend to my phone. However I am back in JHB now so I will be available as of tomorrow morning 10am.

I will also be available this weekend.

I look forward to sharing space with you :)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:24:35

Slightly later than anticipated but I am available from 11:30 this morning
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-24 08:13:53

Just a reminder that I am available from 10am till 9 pm for the duration of the rest of my stay.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 07:08:05

I am available today. Looking forward to spoiling you.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-27 11:59:36

Just a little bit more than a week left before my travels.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2286
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 07:09:57
Edited: 2021-04-28 07:10:36

Gents just a reminder that I am only available till the 7th may, the 7th being my last day in JHB.
traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Re: Available in JHB till the 9th May.
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 23:32:42

bumping to the top

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.