Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10037
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-11 13:25:23

On 2020-08-10 00:51:33 incognito said:
Is there any MG that offers this.. a Stripper dance like what you would have gotten at a club but while you doing this you can touch as much as you like and then it progresses to a body on body and lots of fingering and being finished off with a hand job or blow? Looking for that experience like in a club but going beyond...



Sounds absolutely awesome ;)
ebip
ebip - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 10:13:13

ANY UPDATES FOR A SERVICE LIKE ANY NEW AND FRESH BLOOD
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Gold Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 905
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 12:52:45

On 2020-08-10 14:26:49 hornym said:
picture the scene - bluetooth speakers or Cellphone speaker playing music in the background.


Some awkward moments of trying to be sexy - rushing to get naked - no other noises in the room , just fake smiles - fake moans like she is enjoying it.


Gets on the massage table more bruised than before - Gets a handjob , pretends like it was fun -


leaving hating the idea of it forevermore.


That pretty much sums up my 2 experiences with this fantasy




This reminds me of a time I went to a strip joint in Snordorp and won an on-stage lapdance. I managed to flick the stripper's goods with my tongue every time she had it near my face, and as the song progressed I would have more and longer access to her pussy. It was early on a weeknight, so there weren't many patrons, but I am pretty sure they knew I was tongueing that hot babe's pussy right in front of them.
Liza
Liza - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2086
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 13:08:22

It's part of my treatments, but then go into FH. Client decide the fantasy like the OP asked for. So I do that and then not full house. I do have a "Liza's Month of May Madness" promotion ( look at that thread)where you get 30 min extra.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 13:09:48

Carmen-Lex is the go-to lady for this
Funky punt
Funky punt - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Basic Member
Joined:
31 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:31:30

I was about to mention Liza, had a lap dance and strip show from her before, she knows what she is doing, if I am not mistaken she was even a stripper before. I don't think you will just want a blow job or handjob after she starts with you tho
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:05:09

Liza Liza is ur lady!!!!!!!
Liza
Liza - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2087
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:25:44

On 2021-05-03 14:31:30 Funky punt said:
I was about to mention Liza, had a lap dance and strip show from her before, she knows what she is doing, if I am not mistaken she was even a stripper before. I don't think you will just want a blow job or handjob after she starts with you tho

On 2021-05-03 15:05:09 Bok Boer 83 said:
Liza Liza is ur lady!!!!!!!




Thank you Gentlemen, I still dress in proper strippers clothes. The outfit, that tiny G-string, heels and even the money pouch for my tip dance money.... I will be a stripper when you walk in. I Walk the walk, and talk the talk. You get to keep the g-String like a naughty boy stole it while I was dancing.
I'm 1.58 bare feet and if I put my strippers heels on I'm 1.78. Those heels are 20 cm high. Blood red. Will put photo on PG.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:46:00

Liza... I need to try see this one day...mmmm
London
London - Re: Stripper fantasy
Re: Stripper fantasy
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 286
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:01:55

Liza @ Garsfontein, she is incredible to watch

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.