Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:37:23

It's a sex site after all. People trade daily on this Site, what would it matter for some ladies to trade for a review? If they can con the client's, blackmailing them on extreme levels, fuck me.. then getting a review for something in change is a walk in the park. I've caught a lady red handed writing a review for herself on the clients phone while he's getting dressed. We had a double booking. He offered me also, I said no, we need to go, our times up and I have another client. Fucktup.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:47:09

I would prefer the cash in hand over a review any day.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:48:41

On 2021-05-04 12:27:42 Vrik said:
@Ziiske: You cannot use the word "morals" on this site! :-)



Hahaha ok ok you got me fair enough cannot use that word
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3962
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:49:08

@Liza that is seriously fucked up yes oh my goodness
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4021
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:56:42

And this topic is back .. News flash it has happened, it is happening and will continue to happen ;) and unless u the one offering the exchange you will be none the wiser...;)

Just after returning to Jhb a few years back, I had a punter after a session say..." What's in it for me if I give you a review" I told him nothing, as I don't care if he reviews or not;) And that resulted in no review and no repeat visit. I think he did go around offering girls reviews for discounts or something.

I won't ask for a review or imply that I want one in anyway or offer incentives to get reviews. I think it should be a personal choice made by a punter to review or not to review.

I have plenty Esa clients that never review. There a handful that review other ladies but I never had a review that does not even bother me because they are paying visiting regular clients;) I just smile because I see this and think damn you weak.

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless. Really ladies does a review mean that much that you will throw away your dignity for it?

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 13:59:49

On 2021-05-04 12:56:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:


Snip***

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless.

Snip snip snip****




Such a punter is a gossipmonger and you entertained the gossip.

Nco nco nco nco nco....*waving fingersidetoside*!

Careful now!!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4003
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:03:22

On 2021-05-04 13:59:49 Kimmylee said:
On 2021-05-04 12:56:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Snip***

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless.

Snip snip snip****




Such a punter is a gossipmonger and you entertained the gossip.

Nco nco nco nco nco....*waving fingersidetoside*!

Careful now!!!


Obviously he had a relationship with Red and not with the other. It's not gossiping. He's just chatting to someone he's comfortable with. The other shouldn't have messaged him that because obviously they not on that level.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 589
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:09:19

Wish I knew I could get a freebie for a good review wouldn't have spent so much money this morning :)

Seriously, I write a review to tell others of my experience, if the lady gets some pleasure (and some business) from it good for her, if its a bad experience no review simple as that, and if she asks then definitely not, don't care how good it was

If she gives good service and a good time (like I had this morning) then the guys will be happy to review

If it is only paid for reviews it will catch up to her

Jake
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8166
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:10:09
Edited: 2021-05-04 14:11:29

On 2021-05-04 14:03:22 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-04 13:59:49 Kimmylee said: On 2021-05-04 12:56:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Snip***

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless.

Snip snip snip****




Such a punter is a gossipmonger and you entertained the gossip.

Nco nco nco nco nco....*waving fingersidetoside*!

Careful now!!!
Obviously he had a relationship with Red and not with the other. It's not gossiping. He's just chatting to someone he's comfortable with. The other shouldn't have messaged him that because obviously they not on that level.



You know that what you just said does not entirely make any sense?!

How does the said lady even message someone he doesn't have a inkling of a relationship with out of nowhere? Does that sound right to you?

You jumped so fast to defend. Are you that punter?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4007
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:13:38

On 2021-05-04 14:09:19 Jakeburns78 said:
... if its a bad experience no review simple as that...

Jake



Those reviews are more important to save a lot of punters school fees and allow worthy wgs to make that money instead. It's a lose lose by only putting good reviews and allowing bad service providers to capitalise on unknowing punters.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.