Navigation
Blades
Blades - Question for married punters
Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:22:57

I have a mate whose been married for almost 20 years. He's a serial cheater. I know of at least 3 affairs that he's had in the past and I know that he punts as well.

Some years ago his wife caught him chatting with a lady via text messages, but there was no real evidence of an affair and she forgave him.

When you see him and his wife together it really seems like he loves her a lot. He treats her well, does special things for her on special occasions and such.

Late last year he caught his wife having an affair with one of her co-workers.

This man is completely and utterly devastated. And he is now busy divorcing her. I've never seen him like this. He used to be the life of the party, but he has fallen into deep depression.

His soon-to-be ex-wife immediately put a stop to her affair and she wants to fight for their marriage, but he doesn't want to budge.

I have spoken to him. He says he loves her very much, but he says he'll never be able to forgive her or forget her betrayal. When I point out that he's done the same he ignores the question.

How would the married punters here react/feel if your wife cheated on you? We are all strangers, so be honest.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:26:17

Not married, however all I can say is that he reaped what he sowed.
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:34:14

Turnabout is fair play, I reckon it will hurt like a motherfucker, but sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1276
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:42:05

Because I punt doesnt mean I dont love my wife. There is reasons why I punt. And yes I know if she catch me, she will leave me.
I catch her flirting with a man from her past. We talk it out. But if I catch het caught her to have an affair. I will leave her. She will do the same.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 1712
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:51:03

On 2020-01-27 15:22:57 Blades said:
I have a mate whose been married for almost 20 years. He's a serial cheater. I know of at least 3 affairs that he's had in the past and I know that he punts as well.

Some years ago his wife caught him chatting with a lady via text messages, but there was no real evidence of an affair and she forgave him.

When you see him and his wife together it really seems like he loves her a lot. He treats her well, does special things for her on special occasions and such.

Late last year he caught his wife having an affair with one of her co-workers.

This man is completely and utterly devastated. And he is now busy divorcing her. I've never seen him like this. He used to be the life of the party, but he has fallen into deep depression.

His soon-to-be ex-wife immediately put a stop to her affair and she wants to fight for their marriage, but he doesn't want to budge.

I have spoken to him. He says he loves her very much, but he says he'll never be able to forgive her or forget her betrayal. When I point out that he's done the same he ignores the question.

How would the married punters here react/feel if your wife cheated on you? We are all strangers, so be honest.



There is love then there is sex, if you can differentiate between the two,you are good to go. If you can't, don't punt
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:58:50

@EvilAngel...I concur with your comment.
Just some slush...been married for 30 years...know my wife for 36 years...I have always been a punter...guess I am an addict for variety...I only punt and avoid affairs...and avoid getting personal with the SP...cos this can cause issues if you get caught in chats etc.
Just curious to find out from other punters...after many years of marriage ...does the wife become just 'the mother of my children' cos I feel this way now...sex is no longer on the to do list...not a priority...as much as I have tried date nights...flowers...weekend away...etc...I know I am at fault for not trying hard enough, I guess.
911
911 - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 15:59:46

Swinging together with other couples may be the answer
Blades
Blades - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 16:01:09

On 2020-01-27 15:51:03 Tegwane said:
There is love then there is sex, if you can differentiate between the two,you are good to go. If you can't, don't punt



I think this is a thing many people who've been cheated on struggle with. Was it love or was it just sex? Punting is one thing, but an affair is a completely different animal.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7126
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 16:10:29
Edited: 2020-01-27 16:11:51

Thank God I am not married so I can punt lekker. I do however feel for that guy. Also if u don't mind if she's hot don't u want to share her details I won't mind having an affair with her.
Blades
Blades - Re: Question for married punters
Re: Question for married punters
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-27 16:15:13

On 2020-01-27 15:59:46 911 said:
Swinging together with other couples may be the answer



In my mates case, seeing and hearing of his reaction on his wife's affair and how he feels about his wife, I very much doubt that this would have been an option for him.

It may work for other couples.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.