Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - When to punt
When to punt
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 14:36:18

So when does punting work best for you? When you are on high or when you are down and you need a moral boost?
Gizara
Gizara - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Gold Member
Joined:
25 May 2016
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:02:04

After taking kamagra
Licorice
Licorice - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:20:22

Spur of the moment thing. I hardly ever plan ahead. I'm like an impulsive shopper. If im in an area and I know an SP closeby, chances are I'll give her a call.
Blades
Blades - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 664
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:29:14

I have a set punting time.

Friday afternoons.

I do punt at other times when the craving hits, when I am bored or when I am traveling, but I have set Friday afternoons aside for punting and it works pretty well for me.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:51:31

Mornings. Like to be the first booking in a day.
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 15:53:46

Does Kamagra really work? Am skeptical of these 'enhancers'.
Gizara
Gizara - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Gold Member
Joined:
25 May 2016
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 16:29:48

On 2020-09-30 15:53:46 Masterpieces said:
Does Kamagra really work? Am skeptical of these 'enhancers'.



It's the non-script viagra. Definitely works
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10326
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 16:45:53

I am a spur in the moment punter .. times are very flexible but I prefer punting in the early morning with a solid morning glory and no stress yet, much more pleasurable ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-30 17:24:48

Spur of the moment punter. I usually just hope the lady that I fancy is available at that time, if not...... Oh well, no Punting.
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: When to punt
Re: When to punt
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 17:35:43

Spur of the moment thing, however because of working hours before work at 9h00 or after work from about 17h00. Weekends more during day.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.