Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Where are they?
Where are they?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-11 22:08:52

I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great ladies we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to.The likes of Vivian who used to work in President park and at times Kempton park,Paige(the Legend) who worked in Sunnyside,Naledi who worked in the Reeds(Centurion),Sasha who worked in Dainfern(Fourways),Vanilla who sometimes worked in Arcadia.

These are some of the ladies I used to frequent. I wish them well in whatever they are doing.Being with them was like being with a friend or girlfriend.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-11 22:31:29

On 2020-10-11 22:08:52 Master Dick said:
I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great ladies we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to.The likes of Vivian who used to work in President park and at times Kempton park,Paige(the Legend) who worked in Sunnyside,Naledi who worked in the Reeds(Centurion),Sasha who worked in Dainfern(Fourways),Vanilla who sometimes worked in Arcadia.

These are some of the ladies I used to frequent. I wish them well in whatever they are doing.Being with them was like being with a friend or girlfriend.



Met Paige the legend in pretoria north what a lady.
I also miss Latifa met her in pretoria north and she moved to randburg disappeared just before the lockdown.
Wherever she is she is missed
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1020
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-11 22:42:06

Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet
Liza
Liza - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-11 23:28:22

On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said:
Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet



So sad.... But ya... In... 5,4,3..
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 00:14:39
Edited: 2020-10-12 00:15:03

I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great punters we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to. The likes of Master Dick, I wish him well in whatever he is doing. lol
Liza
Liza - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 00:25:47

On 2020-10-12 00:14:39 Panty_Dropper said:
I sometimes find myself reminiscing about some of the great punters we used to have on this site and wonder where are they and what are they up to. The likes of Master Dick, I wish him well in whatever he is doing. lol





Ahhhh
.... funny bunny you Mr PD.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 07:58:04

On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said:
Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet

Why would I be banned?I'm not aware of anything I did wrong.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1057
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 08:00:52

On 2020-10-12 07:58:04 Master Dick said:
On 2020-10-11 22:42:06 shoeguy said: Theres so many, but I see a ban coming along so I'm gonna keep quiet Why would I be banned?I'm not aware of anything I did wrong.



Check out the free loading policy, even if she worked ages ago it applies
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 754
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 08:55:05

It's a very interesting question. Where do they go?
A few that visited from The Cape from upcountry just disappeared, one I know is a qualified beauty therapist and went back into it full time, another got her law degree, and moved to the corporate world.
But so many go off this site and others, some return after a few months others gone forever.
Maybe the ladies could shed some light.
shane8
shane8 - Re: Where are they?
Re: Where are they?
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:04:52

When I think of the great experiences I found here I just hope that they well and found their happy path in life.

Some smart Sp's enter this market with intention of using it as stepping stone to fund their next business or education.

Once they reach their goal they simply exit for a better life.

For others, this industry is their lifetime career choice.

Either way as punters we only want to be with the ladies who are enjoying what they doing whether its temporary or a permanent.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.