Navigation
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - How would you blast a million?
How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 22:14:15

Personally,I'd waste it all on coke & hoars,as fast as I can,until I die,or next month,whatever comes first.

How about you all?
Black Panther(rimming Goddess)
Black Panther(rimming Goddess) - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 1659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 22:16:34

Pinteshwaran thought you were going to dash me 100k
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 22:20:56

Gurrrl,you so fine,minimum 200k.
Liza
Liza - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 22:50:35

I'd rather not say how, as I would be mocked... Just say I will do some very important things for myself and family and then do some Pay it Forward!
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 23:11:26

Boob and butt implants
SMLover
SMLover - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 23:34:58

I would use most of it on booze and woman and the rest I would just squander - famous saying by George Best
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-16 00:45:17

On 2020-10-15 22:50:35 Liza said:
I'd rather not say how, as I would be mocked... Just say I will do some very important things for myself and family and then do some Pay it Forward!



Ditto!
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 06:17:26

On 2020-10-15 22:50:35 Liza said:
I'd rather not say how, as I would be mocked... Just say I will do some very important things for myself and family and then do some Pay it Forward!



We don't judge here :)
balasbak
balasbak - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 882
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 07:18:58

If it was a mill that I could blow without worrying because I have like 20 more, then two weeks on an exotic island every month with the sexy ladies on this site ... until the mill is done ...
Crave
Crave - Re: How would you blast a million?
Re: How would you blast a million?
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2043
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 07:24:08

On 2020-10-15 22:14:15 Pinteshwaran said:
Personally,I'd waste it all on coke & hoars,as fast as I can,until I die,or next month,whatever comes first.

How about you all?



I would invest in a spell check app

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.