Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1648
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 11:53:56

Landing monday, back at the Boulders lodge.
Available only from Tuesday. Sorry guys, personal things first then business.
So happy to be heading home. Thank you to the ballito punters, you guys rock. Thank you for making my stay in ballito worth it.. I'll be seeing ballito again sometime in the future.

Spending last 2 days in umhlanga.. not a lodge/venue
Comfy Airbnb
Cooled, safe parking

Come relax with a glass of wine or a beer on this scorching hot day..
Shower and play time...
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 522
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 15:26:53
Edited: 2020-10-24 15:27:08

Sad that our times couldn't match up, was looking forward to those 2 hours!!

Have a safe trip back!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-25 08:27:26

Cant wait for you to get back home. Need a booking for sure
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10442
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 08:43:19

Home Sweet Home ;)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1650
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 09:33:50

Can't wait to spoil you all....
Missed every single one of you...
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 09:34:27

On 2020-10-24 15:26:53 vampirezn said:
Sad that our times couldn't match up, was looking forward to those 2 hours!!

Have a safe trip back!!



Thank you........
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1652
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 09:34:51

On 2020-10-25 08:27:26 whois said:
Cant wait for you to get back home. Need a booking for sure



Yippee yay, can't wait....
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 09:35:21

On 2020-10-25 08:43:19 BOOBS53 said:
Home Sweet Home ;)



Yes yes yes......
Gizara
Gizara - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Gold Member
Joined:
25 May 2016
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 09:59:29
Edited: 2020-10-25 09:59:52

Vok ek kan nie wag nie
Gizara
Gizara - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Gold Member
Joined:
25 May 2016
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 10:05:47

Ons wag vir jou tannie Kaycee.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.