Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:32:15

On 2020-05-22 10:09:32 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Lupe Luxe

Absolute NAY

I find it to be extremely tacky, unless (as you said) it is an item I'm interested in purchasing. X



Off on our own boat :)
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:45:27

On 2020-05-22 11:32:15 Lupe Luxe said:
On 2020-05-22 10:09:32 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: @Lupe Luxe

Absolute NAY

I find it to be extremely tacky, unless (as you said) it is an item I'm interested in purchasing. X

Off on our own boat :)



Yip! Exactly. I've never followed the crowd, whether people like me or not. I feel the way I feel. X
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:49:19

I guess I just have to get used to the idea that these questions are somehow appropriate.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 879
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:51:23

On 2020-05-22 11:45:27 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
On 2020-05-22 11:32:15 Lupe Luxe said: On 2020-05-22 10:09:32 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: @Lupe Luxe

Absolute NAY

I find it to be extremely tacky, unless (as you said) it is an item I'm interested in purchasing. X

Off on our own boat :)

Yip! Exactly. I've never followed the crowd, whether people like me or not. I feel the way I feel. X



Well according to most here, the crowd says that these questions are not ok. So...
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 11:53:59

On 2020-05-22 11:51:23 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-05-22 11:45:27 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: On 2020-05-22 11:32:15 Lupe Luxe said: On 2020-05-22 10:09:32 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: @Lupe Luxe

Absolute NAY

I find it to be extremely tacky, unless (as you said) it is an item I'm interested in purchasing. X

Off on our own boat :)

Yip! Exactly. I've never followed the crowd, whether people like me or not. I feel the way I feel. X

Well according to most here, the crowd says that these questions are not ok. So...



If you say so. X
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-22 13:02:37

For me, it is not rude to ask what something cost - as long as it is not something very expensive. You don't ask what a house or car cost, or how much you earn. But it is fine to ask what you paid for that pair of shoes, fridge etc.
But that's just me.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 13:22:35

On 2020-05-22 13:02:37 Vrik said:
For me, it is not rude to ask what something cost - as long as it is not something very expensive. You don't ask what a house or car cost, or how much you earn. But it is fine to ask what you paid for that pair of shoes, fridge etc.
But that's just me.



That's 100% acceptable in my opinion, too. X
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1318
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 16:58:03

@Vrik, 2nd that.
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-22 18:48:22

Big nay....

I agree with Lupe luxe. If you were raised the old school way, you dont ask unless you want to buy the same thing or unless they want to tell you.

So basically it all depends from which era you from.

And I personally find it the less I know about someone else's financial stuff the better for me. As that is respect for that person and I never ask about someone else's personal stuff as I were told since being a youngster that it has got nothing to do with me. Unless they feel the need to share or talk about it.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Yay or nay?
Re: Yay or nay?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1319
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-23 08:50:13

On 2020-05-22 18:48:22 Michelle Savaty said:
Big nay....

I agree with Lupe luxe. If you were raised the old school way, you dont ask unless you want to buy the same thing or unless they want to tell you.

So basically it all depends from which era you from.

And I personally find it the less I know about someone else's financial stuff the better for me. As that is respect for that person and I never ask about someone else's personal stuff as I were told since being a youngster that it has got nothing to do with me. Unless they feel the need to share or talk about it.



I'm with you..x

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.