Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: What (/how much) does it take to quit
Re: What (/how much) does it take to quit
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-28 12:26:57
Edited: 2020-05-28 12:31:08

It would have to be my career. I read somewhere "don't depend on people too much, even shadows leave when it's dark"

I don't think I could quit just because of a man.Given my history, I don't know if I could maintain a relationship/commitment. Although, I have to admit it feels good when you have someone but the one thing I've ever been invested myself in for long would have be my career.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: What (/how much) does it take to quit
Re: What (/how much) does it take to quit
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6072
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-28 12:38:18

On 2020-05-27 16:00:00 OneNightOnlyTwo said:
On 2020-05-27 10:25:13 Kimmylee said: On 2020-05-26 17:45:33 OneNightOnlyTwo said:

Hell yes I would sacrifice my independence for 3 months for that 100K. Show me the money and let's do this thing. Terms and conditions apply. Then after 3 months, he can say 'Goodbye Norma Jean and I tell him to 'Hit the road Jack'!

That's 90+/- days of being with one person. Day in and day out! How hard can it be?! I'd go for it most definitely, I would.

As always I love your perspective @Kimmylee. Your mind is often a breath of fresh air.



I'm an open-minded person and I enjoy these ventures. Life is too short and communication is key. You're most welcome...:)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.