Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: relax and look at the facts
Re: relax and look at the facts
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1253
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-02 12:04:40

On 2020-06-02 11:25:28 john_adams said:
BTW Koonster

what millions of people ? where i live I have not heard of a single case , and one of the first things your learn in this life is don't believe everything you hear , especially not from a corrupt government



Where I do live there is a technology call "Television" and another called Radio.

At the school I was they also thaught a subject called Geography. As part of that they thaught me there is a place call "the world".

Now Television and Radio broadcast something the call "news". During these broadcast they do talk about millions of people all over the world that have been infected.

Some more learnings for you.

The technology you are using to access ESA, is called the Internet. There are applications called search engines. One such search engine is called "google". When you use google to do a search about the virus, you will get articles about the millions of people that have been infected.

I do feel sorry for you. I do realise not everyone had the priviledge to attend school, but you should have that oppertunity being born post 1994.

The Minister of Education said schools should reopen from next week, and Grade R will be allowed back in class on 6 July. Maybe ask your teacher about the "World". She will be able it to explain in more detail to you than what I did.

Now get of your Daddy's laptop and go play with your toys, its nice and warm outside.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: relax and look at the facts
Re: relax and look at the facts
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1254
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-02 12:07:21

On 2020-06-02 11:20:39 john_adams said:
[QUOTE;2355950;Kooni] On 2020-06-02 10:00:07 john_adams said: On 2020-06-02 08:54:10 Kooni said:

Nope, I am just realistic.


if the statistics are overblown then it is still a lie
it's still a hoax

and i seriously doubt a little kiss ass like you ever gets sex
your blow up doll doesn't count boet



You 100% right I don't "get sex". I have sex.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: relax and look at the facts
Re: relax and look at the facts
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-02 12:16:36

kooni I had a little doubt about your age and intelligence until your last two comments, i rest my case

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.