Navigation
Kim
Kim - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-02 19:15:13

Def all the Harry Potter's and nightmare before Xmas
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6041
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-02 19:46:41

Charlton Heston gave a fine performance in Ben Hur.
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-02 21:01:58


Inception
Lord of war
Tron the Legacy
Resident evil
Matrix 1
Dragonheart

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4425
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 05:24:22

On 2020-06-02 16:59:24 Gav31 said:
Ooh yes, Shawshank Redemption and Ben Hur (Charlton Heston).. excellent choices!
Another favorite from that era is The Ten Commandments.. watched it recently after almost 20 years and still loved every minute of it :)


In my parents house we watched Ben Hur and 10 commandments on Easter weekends.It was as traditional as pickled fish and hot cross buns. I didnt quite get Ben hur back then.
Looking at everybody's favourites, reminds me of some I could watch again.Green Mile, Clockwork Orange,
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-03 07:38:04

I watched Gladiator last night. I forgot how good it is ;)
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 07:43:59

[QUOTE;2356636;Shemale Princess Aylana]
Inception
Lord of war- Great! Though depressing.
Tron the Legacy
Resident evil
Matrix 1
Dragon-heart- LOVED IT! Deep movie!
Blades
Blades - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 476
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-03 09:33:16

On 2020-06-02 15:20:11 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
Miss Barbie Doll

Mr. Bones was very cute, but I personally love 'Mamma Jack' more. When he skateboards as 'Mamma'! Dead! :) :D XD
Talking Leon Schuster, I loved 'There's a Zulu on my Stoep'. Poor acting, yes, but very deep and soulful. X



I am sorry. I cannot do Leon Schuster movies. I think they are horrible. And if you think about it, he uses the exact same formula for all of his films.

1) He plays a down on his luck loser who is about to lose everything
2) He sets out on a journey to redeem himself.
3) There is a hot girl (mostly blonde and way out of his league) that he falls in love with, but she isn't into him at all in the beginning.
4) He teams up with a black guy.
5) He uses disguises to thwart the bad guys.
6) In the end the hot girl sees that he really has a good heart and she falls in love with him.
7) He wins in the end and redeems himself, but normally shares his success with the less fortunate (ie some orphans), thus becoming the hero of not only the girl, but also the wider community.

The same formula over and over and over. At least the films of him I saw last. I haven't seen any of his new ones in at least a decade, but I am pretty sure they are still all the same...
Blondie
Blondie - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Advertiser
Joined:
9 May 2015
Posts to Date: 139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-03 10:22:38

Armageddom
Days of thunder
Topgun
Jackass bad grandpa
American pie
Dirty dancing
Wrong turn
The Hills have eyes
Saw
Nightmare on Elm Street
There's something about Mary
Hot shots
Original sin
American kamasutra
Intimate obsession
A perfect murder
Titanic
Gone in 60 seconds
Transporter
Fast and the Furious
A team
Fireproof
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Re: Movies you're obsessed with.
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 647
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-03 12:22:50

13 The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.