Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1295
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 08:47:45

There is no need to worry about the "new" tomorrow. Life will return to what we were use to pre-lockdown.

Watching Super Rugby on TV this weekend. Pack stadiums, no face masks just like a few months ago.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:03:34

On 2020-06-15 08:47:45 Kooni said:
There is no need to worry about the "new" tomorrow. Life will return to what we were use to pre-lockdown.

Watching Super Rugby on TV this weekend. Pack stadiums, no face masks just like a few months ago.



Not S.A. rugby though..? Cant see our government relaxing anything to that extend soon.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:04:57

Must say air traffic has picked up. Lockdown almost no planes passed over my area. Just this morning heared 3 planes crossing over in a space of 40 minutes.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6083
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:12:23

Always count your blessings.
Never again take for granted the manifold blessings God hath bestowed on us.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 974
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:17:38

On 2020-06-15 09:12:23 Ben Layden said:
Always count your blessings.
Never again take for granted the manifold blessings God hath bestowed on us.



You mean like deciding for yourself what is safe and what is not? Governments have taken over the role to bestow us with blessings these days.
Crave
Crave - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1809
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:22:36

On 2020-06-14 18:42:36 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
I miss packing my travel bags sitting in the airport lounge waiting for my flight. I wouldn't even care if the flight is delayed for hours ;)

I miss to just be able to go sit down and have a cup of coffee at a coffee shop or a sun downer overlooking the beach. But right now I would not mind being able to buy a cup of coffee from a mobile coffee van and sitting on the grass next to it watching people walking their dogs.

I miss my once a month Sunday morning breakfast treats at spur or wimpy. Right now I would settle for slap chips on a park bench if it meant I could see other people smiling and having a good day.

Our way of live has been changed so much it seems like we will never reach a time where anything will seem normal again.








Should I bring my coffee van over?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:26:02

"More sal die son weer skyn"
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:33:33

On 2020-06-15 09:22:36 Crave said:

Should I bring my coffee van over?



Hehehe.. maybe you should do that in the mornings close to germiston lake where everyone goes to exercise/jog and walk there dogs;)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Re: I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9709
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:35:56

On 2020-06-15 09:26:02 lookingforfun29 said:
"More sal die son weer skyn"



Absolutely, just hang in there ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.