Navigation
Blades
Blades - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 15:07:26

You guys talking OWO...hehehe.

Obviously you never had a STD or STD scare...

Wait for the day you get a call from a lady you've seen recently to tell you she tested positive for something...

Happened to me. We didn't even do anything without protection, but I was scared shitless none-the-less.

Luckily I tested negative.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-22 16:03:51

Blades, thank you for explaining it in such a diplomatic manner. I feel exactly that way... I didn't start this thread with the intent of beginning any form of argument. I have had MANY clients who love my sloppy, although condom covered, bjs. Wink wink. X
TMDick
TMDick - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 16:26:48

On 2020-06-22 15:07:26 Blades said:
You guys talking OWO...hehehe.

Obviously you never had a STD or STD scare...

Wait for the day you get a call from a lady you've seen recently to tell you she tested positive for something...

Happened to me. We didn't even do anything without protection, but I was scared shitless none-the-less.

Luckily I tested negative.



Look that is very true. It would be very scary. Look don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating for others to do it. But for me the reward out weights the risk. But to each his own I guess. Blowjobs are a very personal experience;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-06-22 19:27:02

Sabrina, I'll come visit and give feedback. ;)
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 21:04:20

Sloppy but not messy!
Chris325
Chris325 - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2018
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:29:46

Sloppy is the best :)
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2014
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:33:03

On 2020-06-19 08:18:53 Blades said:
Doesn't matter. As long as the BJ doesn't feel mechanical, then I'm happy.




This.. if it's too dry, add spit but at all times it at least has to look and feel like you're enjoying it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Yes or no
Re: Yes or no
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-06-23 16:42:06

Sloppy of course

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.