Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Women who peg...
Women who peg...
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1120
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:51:30

Women who peg guys for money are strapped for cash.
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Women who peg...
Re: Women who peg...
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 08:59:47

Hahahahahahahahahahaha,(catches breath),hahahahahahahahaha.
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Women who peg...
Re: Women who peg...
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 09:23:51

I'm adding my own lame Dad joke in your thread,ok?


I'm so into my newly discovered BDSM fetish,that Mistress ordered me to restrain myself.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Women who peg...
Re: Women who peg...
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-22 09:26:48

On 2020-09-22 09:23:51 Pinteshwaran said:
I'm adding my own lame Dad joke in your thread,ok?


I'm so into my newly discovered BDSM fetish,that Mistress ordered me to restrain myself.



Hahahahahahaha! Good one.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.