Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - Available today...
Available today...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 05:36:09

Morning to all I will be available from early today until 5 this afternoon. I do a very good massage sensual or hard, I love oral, to give and to recieve. I'm very open minded and enjoy a good climax. I just don't do rimming and fisting xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Available today...
Re: Available today...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-22 09:00:49

Gents I'm also having a special on all my services xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.