Navigation
Jardin
Jardin - Massage services available, 10am - 4pm xx
Massage services available, 10am - 4pm xx
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 83
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:09:48

Good morning, I'm available this morning from 10am to 4pm

I offer Massage services, I work from my private home spa in Muldersdrift, krugersdorp.

Great massage, amazing atmosphere, warm room, clean towels and shower available, for more details please WhatsApp me or call me on 0685650475

Have a great morning and a great day ahead xoxo

0685650475
Jardin

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.